ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inquiry about compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apolocba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inquiry about compatibility
    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 6:47am
Hello, I would like to make an inquiry. First I would like to apologize if I seem quite ignorant of the subject and it is that unfortunately I am . I have a pc with a couple of years, the motherboard is an asrock A320M-HDV 4.0v with amd a8-9600 processor. It's good for what I use it for. The problem is that they just gave me two 8gb hyperx ddr4 ram memory HX432c16fb3 / 8 (left over from an update). From what I have been able to search on the internet they are not compatible with my processor. I would like to get rid of the doubt if this is correct or if there is some way that works. Thanks in advance.
Khun_Doug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Khun_Doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2021 at 4:02am
You should consult the manual for your motherboard. If you cannot find the manual, or you would prefer to read it online, search your motherboard and look for the manual. What you need to search for is memory compatibility. Then look at the specifications for the memory you want to use (or add). See if that memory meets the specifications on your motherboard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic