ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is Asrock still partnering with Sapphire in 2021£
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

is Asrock still partnering with Sapphire in 2021£

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ialcatrazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is Asrock still partnering with Sapphire in 2021£
    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 12:26am
this maybe not an interesting question but I've been noticing similarity between steel legend motherboards and nitro+ graphic cards in term of steel tone and default rgb pattern on both parts. I tried digging up some info and found out that Asrock and Sapphire were partnering in the past to deliver Asrock-Sapphire Boost on B350 series mobos. I wonder if they are still partner at present and things like asrock sapphire bios logo and asrock-saphire boost is still available? I plan to build a new pc with 5600x and 6700xt and I really love the look of b550m steel legend but it quite hard to find a matching for this motherboard overall until I took a close look at nitro+. That would be amazing if they still continue that partnership in the future
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic