ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Questions about ASRock AB350 Pro4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarelSoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions about ASRock AB350 Pro4
    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 12:54am
So i just bought a brand new ryzen 5 1600 and for the motherboard i chose an ASRock b350 board, because it was one of the cheapest ATX motherboards on the market in my country. I read that people are having freezing issues with it, other say that its one of the best cheap motherboards at the time of release. So If anyone has it, how has it been so far? I do plan to do a mild OC on the cpu maybe around 3.6/3.7ghz, not anything huge. As for the ram im using, they are unbranded sk hynix modules 2133mhz (2x4gb), which ill probably upgrade in the future. The motherboard has not yet arrived, so i still have the option to buy another one.
KarelSoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarelSoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 1:42pm
So i just bought a brand new ryzen 5 1600 and for the motherboard i chose an ASRock b350 board, because it was one of the cheapest ATX motherboards on the market in my country. I read that people are having freezing issues with it, other say that its one of the best cheap motherboards at the time of release. So If anyone has it, how has it been so far? I do plan to do a mild OC on th e cpu maybe around 3.6/3.7ghz, not anything huge. As for the ram im using, they are unbranded sk hynix modules 2133mhz (2x4gb), which ill probably upgrade in the future. The motherboard has not yet arrived, so i still have the option to buy another one.

issue got solved

Edited by Xaltar - 24 Sep 2021 at 10:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic