ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

x399 taichi problem with bluetooth keyboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metaclay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x399 taichi problem with bluetooth keyboard
    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 7:21pm
Hi i have x399 taichi using threadripper cpu. I have couple of issues regarding the bluetooth. I have couple of bluetooth keyboard from logitech (like K380) and i can't connect to bluetooth. It sometimes can connect but then behaves with some random error, for example if i press A key , it will show like AAAAAA. sometimes it's disconnect automatically.

I tried to connect to this logitech keyboard with many many other devices at home such as my lenovo laptop, macbook pro and macbook air , also i tried to connect it to my android phone and ipad , have also no problemo at all. Everything is just fine.

only to this desktop (x399), the bluetooth just doesn't work with this logitech keyboard. Does anyone has the similar issue ? How can i fix it ? Tried update bluetooth driver, but no luck. Any solution or what driver should i use or update?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic