ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My board won't detect a gpu on a riser and won't d
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

My board won't detect a gpu on a riser and won't d

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmoud70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My board won't detect a gpu on a riser and won't d
    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 7:17am
I've been building my second rig with 6*3080 and 2200g, I saw this Reddot post where did the OP had a problem with the same MB and some guy got it with an update to his MOBO to 4.8v, so I wanted to update my bios first, I flashed the update on a flash and I formated the device with FAT32 and everything was as it supposed to be, but the Board won't even detect the flash memory! I tried many times on many flashes and I tried on an SSD too! "NO IMAGE DETECTED",   then I said at least let me try to work with two GPUs till I figure it out, the Board won't even detect my GPUs if they are on a riser, I need to install them on the motherboard, I did enable the 4g decoding, put the PCIe to gen 1, not using an M.2, do you have any idea how to solve this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic