ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deskmini X300 WOL Wake on Lan not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZichtelZechtel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deskmini X300 WOL Wake on Lan not working
    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:36pm
Hi there,

I'm looking for some help to get Wake on Lan (WOL) working.

I already installed the driver from the official downloadpage, activated WOL as descriped in many tutorials in the driver, activated wol in uefi, same with lan boot option, deactivated fastboot etc.

Anything I might have missed? Any guidance from previous A300 owners?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bernhard
flashg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flashg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 9:57pm
Hello,

Not sure, if the answer had been found already on that site. I've stumbled upon the same topic, then found the answer on a Korean forum site, here's the link: https://www.clien.net/service/board/kin/16420409.

Basically, assuming all the bios settings (bios 1.70) and Realtek driver settings for WoL/WakeUp are in place;

1st, the power profile on Windows should be high-performance (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options),
2nd, The Hibernate function should be enabled (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\System Settings) as well.

Then, you should be able to wake up the pc from hibernation. I did this even from a remote vpn. Even though the shutdown function seems not working with Wake On Lan, I can live with the hibernation option.

Hope this helps...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic