ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H370M-ITX/ac RAID and UEFI Reset

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H370M-ITX/ac RAID and UEFI Reset
    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 1:01am
Hi everyone,
Can you telle me what would happen if I proceed to a UEFI reset with a RAID 5 connected to it ?

I'd like to know if I would lose my RAID and datas or if I'd just have to go to "SATA Mode Connection" in "Storage Configuration Settings" and switch to "Intel RST Premium with Intel Optane System Acceleration (RAID Mode)" and everything will be OK ?

Thanks guys :)
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 6:46pm
Hi Lola,

Thank you for your post.

If you press "F9" to set the BIOS to default, all BIOS settings will back to the default setting, including your RAID setting.

Although, you can simply re-enable the RAID setting again and your system will auto-detect your RAID array

However, we still recommend backup all your DATA before you set the BIOS to default to avoid any chance to lost your DATA.

All the best
ASRock TSD

Lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 1:54am
Thanks a lot ! I did it and everything wen fine. As the reset didn't help me with my issue I even had to flash the BIOS. But it still it didn't affect my RAID, everything went perfectly fine.

Thanks again !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic