ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

h310cm-hdv/m.2 p4.20 secure boot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamievanchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: h310cm-hdv/m.2 p4.20 secure boot
    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 4:50am
Hi, New here and struggling. I am attempting to upgrade to Win 11 and in the process appear to have turned on Secure Boot and TPM but, Windows health check seems to think I haven't turned on Secure Boot, so can't upgrade. My motherboard is a h310cm-hdv/m.2 p4.20. Some suggest that I shouold disable CSM but iff I do, I never make it as far as windows, reboot just bring me back to BIOS. A little help would be much appreciated, Thanks, jamie.
switch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote switch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2022 at 8:17pm
Hi, reaching out here to see if you have already solved your problem upgrading to Windows 11 (have you? would love to hear how you solved it).

I have the same problem about upgrading to Windows 11 with this motherboard. I checked the BIOS updates for this motherboard and there seems to be an update that lets Windows Health Check recognize Software TPM by Intel called the "Intel(R) Platform Trust Technology". I am reluctant to update this BIOS since my system is already running normal, but at the same time I also want to upgrade to Windows 11 and I'm looking for someone who has tried updating their BIOS to this. Any help would be really appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic