ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 Pro BTC+ without video output

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TxZeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H510 Pro BTC+ without video output
    Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 5:15am
Hi the motherboard starts, ventilator of CPU starts, but no video output its on.
No beep on the speaker, with or without RAM, with or without GPU. Only with the CPU there are no beeps but the fans work. If I put a GPU in the first slot the LED does not turn on, testing both HDMI and VGA on the GPU. Tested with another old graphics card but also without a signal. Tested with the built-in HDMI and there is no signal either. Tried to remove the battery for more than 1 hour and use the pin to erase CMOS but no change. Help please. The CPU is supported right? according to the documentation it is, and it has integrated graphics.
Please help.

Kingstom 8GB DDR4 2666
Celeron LG5925
TheBrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 2:00am
This happened to me first time.

I added GPU (3060ti) to slot closest to CPU (over the SSD) - make sure its properly powered - then HDMI goes into GPU.

Booted straight to BOIS after that.

Now it doesnt recognise my WD SSD. FML ha.
TheBrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 2:00am
Id also change your HDMI cable
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic