ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Suggestion for motherboard in my mining setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Suggestion for motherboard in my mining setup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellianajames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 8:46pm
Hello!

I'd be happy to offer some advice on choosing a mining motherboard. Both the ASRock H110 PRO BTC and the Biostar TB360-BTC PRO are popular choices for mining, but ultimately, the decision comes down to your specific needs and preferences.

In terms of specs, the ASRock H110 PRO BTC is compatible with up to 13 GPUs and has a PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot, 12 PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, and two additional power connectors for stability. On the other hand, the Biostar TB360-BTC PRO supports up to 12 GPUs and has a PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot, 11 PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots, and two additional power connectors.

Both motherboards have similar features, but the ASRock H110 PRO BTC has more PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, which could be advantageous if you plan to use older GPUs or expansion cards. Additionally, the ASRock H110 PRO BTC has been around longer and has a more established track record in the mining community.

That being said, the Biostar TB360-BTC PRO is a newer motherboard and has some unique features, such as a built-in diagnostic tool and support for Intel's Coffee Lake processors.

Edited by Xaltar - 22 Apr 2023 at 2:45pm
Fahad ZAid
Alikhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alikhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2023 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by 4nth0ny 4nth0ny wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find the best mining motherboard for my mining operation. As a result, I did lots of research on Google. Then I discovered a blog that was relevant to the best mining motherboard, and there were several motherboards available just for mining. But I simply choose two and am perplexed about which one I should pick or not. The first is the ASRock H110 PRO BTC mining motherboard, while the second is the Biostar TB360-BTC PRO mining motherboard.

Is it possible for you to suggest which one is ideal for mining? I'm not a seasoned miner in the industry...

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find the best motherboard for my mining setup. I also did a lot of research related to it and found a few blogs with the few best options. From there, I found a few good options and wanted to go with the " ASRock H110 PRO BTC" motherboard after reviewing it ">on this website.

Could you please check and let me know is it suitable for my mining setup with approximately 10 "RTX 3060 Ti" GPUs? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Have a great day, stay safe.

Regards,
Anthony Miller

I am also seeking advice and suggestions regarding my mining setup.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic