ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AR B450 P4 -No navigation inside BIOS + FAN SPD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AR B450 P4 -No navigation inside BIOS + FAN SPD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AR B450 P4 -No navigation inside BIOS + FAN SPD
    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 at 10:36am

Hello,

Two weeks ago when I turn on my PC, I noticed my fan curve was behaving really aggressive I when to have a look inside BIOS and noticed that I was unable to navigate around I am stuck on the main screen with the only to get out of it being a hard reset of the power button. I have not updated the bios in any way

MOBO: B450M Pro4
BIOS: VER P1.60
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400GE
RAM: 32GB 2666Mhz 8GBx4Dims
WIN: 10 PRO 20H2

Second problem is the noisy fans, I have downloaded the A-Tuning software which has given me access to the fan RPM I'm trying to find the setting for the slient profile, If anyone knows the settings for this or where to find them that will also be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what to do with the bios problem I might try pulling a few ram sticks out. That's the only thing I can think of. if anyone else has any idea what could be happening here and can shed some light that would also be appreciated, greatly.

Thanks you.   
Regards.
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2022 at 11:17pm
Try clearing the cmos and set it back to the defaults.
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic