ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAM speed on B350 Gaming K4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAM speed on B350 Gaming K4
    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 at 1:28am
HI
looking in the handbook for my motherboard it advises that i can use 3200mhz ram but that it will automatically be clocked down and will need to be manually set to the correct speed and voltage in the UEFI

I have used the crucial system check and it has recommended specific ram which its says is guaranteed to run out of the box with my current system configuration, im planning on buying 2 x 16gb sticks
I have not yet purchased it but if it is an easy process to manually set it to 3200mhz and i feel confident that i will be able to do it my self I will buy it
and guidance on how to do this will be gratefully received thanks
Lesane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2022 at 9:40am
It's very easy. I think there is an overclock menu and you'll see a setting called dram clockspeed or something similar. Change it to whatever you want then save changes and exit. Go ahead and buy your ram
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic