ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock eXtreme Tuner crashes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramones79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock eXtreme Tuner crashes
    Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:50am
Hello,

The ASRock eXtreme Tuner utility for Windows is crashing wherever I try to start the program.
If I use the very old video driver from the cd with the motherboard - then no problem.
But with the newer driver from ASRock website it makes this problem.
Crashes with Error: "Out of range" and another Error: "Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide"

I use the cpu integrated intel hd graphics.

Here is my configuration:
Intel G2030 + ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP, 2GB DDR3 GeIL, Win7 (32b)

Interestingly, when I search for the second error message (I think it is the more important one) in Google - the results are about some mistakes when programming in Delphi language. So, I guess this may be just a small bug, that I would appreciate if it gets fixed, as the utility is very useful itself (controlling the fans speed etc).

Thanks.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by ramones79 ramones79 wrote:

Hello,

The ASRock eXtreme Tuner utility for Windows is crashing wherever I try to start the program.
If I use the very old video driver from the cd with the motherboard - then no problem.
But with the newer driver from ASRock website it makes this problem.
Crashes with Error: "Out of range" and another Error: "Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide"

I use the cpu integrated intel hd graphics.

Here is my configuration:
Intel G2030 + ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP, 2GB DDR3 GeIL, Win7 (32b)

Interestingly, when I search for the second error message (I think it is the more important one) in Google - the results are about some mistakes when programming in Delphi language. So, I guess this may be just a small bug, that I would appreciate if it gets fixed, as the utility is very useful itself (controlling the fans speed etc).

Thanks.

Thanks for this information. In order to test and verify any issue with AXTU, ASRock needs the following information. Please verify if what I've included is correct, and add additional information that is missing:

ASRock Motherboard: H77 Pro4/MVP

Processor: Intel Pentium G2030

Intel G2030 graphics driver version that apparently has a problem with AXTU: VGA driver ver:15.28.6.2857 ??

Intel G2030 graphics driver (older) version that did not have this issue: ??

AXTU version you are using: ver:0.1.188 ??

If you are interested, you can try one of the video drivers directly from Intel for your CPU's iGP:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=3rd+Generation+Intel%C2%AE+Core%E2%84%A2+Processors+with+Intel%C2%AE+HD+Graphics+2500

Intel suggests the use of those drivers for the G2030 here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23162/Intel-HD-Graphics-Drivers-for-Intel-Pentium-Processors-and-Intel-Celeron-Processors
ramones79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramones79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:08pm
Current video driver: 9.17.10.2857 (by Intel corp. / 13.9.2012) - I think this is the latest, available on ASRock download page, correct?

AXTU: 0.1.188

Interestingly, I just tried to run the AXTU again and now it works. Apparently, the problem occurs only now and then, and I don't know what triggers it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic