ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B550 Taichi RBG not working properly.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalosiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B550 Taichi RBG not working properly.
    Posted: 15 Jul 2022 at 11:59am
I just installed my first ASRock motherboard and the RBG on the motherboard was working upon powering it on. After resetting bios defaults due to having issues with Windows installation issues the motherboard RGB will no longer light up and it doesn't detect all of the polychrome compatible devices in the ASRock polychrome windows software. All my devices are polychrome compatible (RAM, GPU, SSD). I have made sure that the RGB is enabled in the bios and in Windows 10 only the RAM and SSD are detected by the polychrome software. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the polychrome software and it still doesn't resolve the issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Romans 6:23
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2022 at 2:04pm
Try a full CMOS clear, then when the system boots, enter the BIOS, load defaults
and reboot. Then enter the BIOS again and make sure the RGB is enabled.

https://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=630&title=how-to-clear-cmos-via-battery-removal

That is a sure fire way to clear BIOS value corruption.
dalosiman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalosiman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2022 at 5:11am
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

Try a full CMOS clear, then when the system boots, enter the BIOS, load defaults
and reboot. Then enter the BIOS again and make sure the RGB is enabled.

https://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=630&title=how-to-clear-cmos-via-battery-removal

That is a sure fire way to clear BIOS value corruption.

Thank you for the help!
Romans 6:23
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic