ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can I use use remote printing setup on Intel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxmarrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I use use remote printing setup on Intel
    Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 5:58pm
Hi everyone,
I hope you are all doing good.

I am new to this forum and I want to know that can I use remote printing on Intel Motherboard? I did not try it before. If you have any idea please do let me know. Thank You
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 6:00pm
Your question is not very clear, but when you mean with remote printing, that you can print from another PC, onto a printer, physically conencted to this Intel board, it is simple.
When you install a printer on this system, and allow network sharing, you can simnply share this printer, to every system, in the same network
On the other system, select This PC, and browse to network, to detect this shared printer.
You then g=have to log in with the admin account on the system, hosting the shared printer.
That shoukd do the trick.
Sharing outside your own network, so for instance via the internet, from a system outside your own network, is usually handled by the special software that comes with the printer.
Kind Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic