ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to install windows 10 on asrock b550m-c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imabouttokms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to install windows 10 on asrock b550m-c
    Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 1:41pm
I am trying to install windows 10 on asrock b550m-c
the problem is it says I have no device drivers
this is false please help me
the mother detects my hdd the usb the ssd
please help me for the love of god
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 6:07pm
Please use the etch support form
https://tw.asrock.com/events/tsd.asp
When using Gmail, always check your spam folder.
To answer your question, if the instalaltion media (USB) is created with the Microsoft media creation tool, you can get into the bootmenu with f11, and select the UEFI device, to boot from, this will install Windows in GPT mode.
I see this problem all the time, and the casue is the way the USB medium is created.
It does NOT have to be made bootable, when you do that, it often askes for drivers.
A normal Windows 10 or 11 installation does not require drivers, unless you use RAID
Kind Regards
gabriellewhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabriellewhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 7:39pm
Firstly, ensure you use a reliable USB drive with the Windows installation files. Using a different USB port or creating a new bootable USB can help resolve driver detection problems. Additionally, ensure you have the latest drivers for your motherboard from the manufacturer's website.
gabriellewhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabriellewhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by gabriellewhite gabriellewhite wrote:

Firstly, ensure you use a reliable USB drive with the Windows installation files. Using a different USB port or creating a new bootable USB can help resolve driver detection problems. Additionally, ensure you have the latest drivers for your motherboard from the manufacturer's website.

Regarding Windows activation, you should check out Reddit if you're looking for cheap Windows keys. They offer cheap Windows keys https://www.reddit.com/r/cheapwindowskeys/comments/wjvsae/cheap_windows_keys/ that can help you activate your copy of Windows without breaking the bank.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic