ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AM5 ECC support£

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eccential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2023 at 8:40pm
You rock, ApplesOfEpicness!

I've been thinking B650D4U for my next build, along with 7800X3D, but I really prefer the B650E-ITX for my use. And B650D4U probably won't even be available until 2H of 2023.

I highly doubt AsRock would re-design the whole board to remove traces for the DIMM slots, so looks like things are looking good for B650E-ITX. I wonder if AsRock would restore the ECC support in the spec pages....
jekle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jekle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2023 at 11:23pm
Shorting data pins sounds really good robust idea for testing. I would've thought to start overclocking or messing with timings to try to get non-crashing bootable state but at the same time with some errors but this balance is hard to achieve. Bios injection settings have not worked before if I remember correctly that there were some on AM4.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic