ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

My AMD 6900xt died

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benzjaa777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My AMD 6900xt died
    Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 2:34am
I bought a full set of computers last year. A few days ago, my computer screen was blinking and restarting itself. I think it was fine until I finished work and come home but the screen didn't detect the graphic card. I tried to turn it off and on for few times then I worked. but the next day It was the same problem. this time I tried to press the power button off and on many times, but the screen still dark has nothing, and the power light kept blinking. So I switched my old Nvidia 1070 but it works fine no problem. at this point, I don't know what to do. I think the graphics card still has a factory warranty. Thank you
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 3:36pm
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

File a support ticket with ASRock and they will instruct you
benzjaa777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benzjaa777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2022 at 1:14pm
I just did thank you sir.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 1:56am
Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic