ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ASRock B360 Pro4 Failed to POST after Secure Boot
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock B360 Pro4 Failed to POST after Secure Boot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock B360 Pro4 Failed to POST after Secure Boot
    Posted: 10 Dec 2022 at 10:50pm
Hi all,

I have a desktop PC with this specification

- Intel Core i7-8700 (CPU)
- ASRock B360 Pro4 (Motherboard)
- 4x GEIL DDR4 EVO POTENZA (RAM)
- MSI GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING X 12G (GPU)
- ADATA SX8200PRO 512GB M.2 (SSD)
- Seasonic Focus Gold GX-650 - 650W (PSU)
- Windows 11 (OS)

Recently I enabled Secure Boot on my desktop through accessing BIOS setup menu due to a game (FIFA 23), before then it was disabled and the PC was working perfectly.

After I enabled the Secure Boot, the PC won't POST. By "won't POST", I mean that :

- The PC won't show the ASRock logo during start (and I am unable to access the BIOS setup menu again)
- My keyboard RGB light won't turned on. Usually when the PC managed to POST (and I am able to enter the BIOS setup menu by pressing F2/DEL), the light will turned on.
- My monitor just keep showing nothing, black.

I have tried to fix it by :
- Removing all of the SSD/HDD installed, then turning the PC on (hoping it would able to enter BIOS setup menu)
- Clearing the CMOS by moving the jumper
- Removing the CMOS battery, wait for several minutes, then install the battery and trying to turn on the PC
- Following the step mentioned on --> https://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=630&title=how-to-clear-cmos-via-battery-removal for fixing any BIOS value corruption
- Turning on the PC without the GPU installed and connect the monitor through HDMI port on the motherboard

All of that result in nothing. The PC still won't POST and the monitors keep showing nothing (black).

I have also checked that my SSD (the one where the OS installed) is on GPT format.

Can anyone help me, please? Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic