ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z790 Steel Legend WiFi, 13600KF and A-Tuner£

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z790 Steel Legend WiFi, 13600KF and A-Tuner£
    Posted: 30 Dec 2022 at 6:27pm
Hi, I'm using a Z790 Steel Legend WiFi (bios 5.02), 13600KF and A-Tuner 4.0.24 on win 11.

I thought I would be able to tune bclock and multipliers from this tool, but somehow these don't show up in the OC-Tweaker screen. I can only tweak some voltages.

I tried setting multiplier to 'all cores' and 'per core' in bios as opposed to the default 'auto' setting, but that did not change anything.

Is there some setting I need to apply to get A-tuner working?

Also, on the operation mode screen it says:

Is my KF somehow not recognized?
Darkje View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2022 at 6:32pm
Mmm somehowmy images didn't show up?

and
Darkje View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2022 at 8:47pm
I found out what the 'problem' was... the multipliers in a-tuner don't show up when windows11 core isolation is enabled, if I disable this security feature I do get the multipliers.

Intel XTU does allow multiplier adjustment with core isolation enabled, so I guess it's a driver issue with a-tuner.

KisaMis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KisaMis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2023 at 10:31pm
It also shows me

site to check
https://www.spydetectfree.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic