ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z790M PG Lightning Intel LAN Driver Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowtrawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z790M PG Lightning Intel LAN Driver Issue
    Posted: 10 Jan 2023 at 10:31pm
I have just setup a new system using the Z790M PG Lightning D4 motherboard. Initially, I carried across an existing W10 installation but the Intel LAN was showing a Type 10 installation error under device manager and so I could not get any internet connection. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver from the ASRock download page but the error persisted. I checked in the Bios and the LAN was enabled.

I went for a clean W11 installation and had to use the OOBE workaround as this also did not detect the LAN for a network connection. Once again, it showed a Type 10 installation error on the driver and no amount of uninstalling and reinstalling the driver has helped. I have tried the drivers from the ASRock official support page and also generic Intel drivers. Until this is resolved, the computer is unable to access the internet.

I have replaced the ethernet cable, uninstalled the driver and rebooted. Disabled the device and rebooted. Nothing seems to work.
Lowtrawler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lowtrawler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2023 at 8:11pm
I ended up purchasing a PCIE LAN Card and disabling the onboard LAN. Life is too short.
Karpeyus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karpeyus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2024 at 11:51pm
Bro, you need use Intel(R) Ethernet Connection(22)I219-V driver for this card
Good luck!

Э?и ???пан? ? @AssRock@ даже не ?до??жили?? о?ве?и?? ?ебе.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic