ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

No video signal to monitor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damnimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No video signal to monitor
    Posted: 01 Feb 2023 at 1:44pm
Asrock 790 PG Lightning board. New install; everything seems to be working ok until I install my graphics card. I lose my video signal from the motherboard and have never managed to get one from the graphics card (ASUS RTX 4070ti). Any suggestions...I've re-mounted the graphics card multiple times, reset the CM0S, updated the BIOS to the latest and am having no success. Could it possibly be the integrated graphics on my Intel cpu causing the problem (I did check, my cpu does have integrated graphics. Thank you for your help.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 12:10am
Try booting into the BIOS with the GPU uninstalled. While there, restore factory
defaults, save and exit. Power off the system. Clear CMOS then install the GPU.
Make sure the display cable is connected to your GPU and power back on. Leave the
system on for 5 mins or so, long enough for it to boot into the OS. It should give
you a display once the OS loads. If not, make sure your GPU is properly seated in
the slot and double check your GPU power cables. If you can, try with a different
display cable, if you are using HDMI the GPU may require a newer spec cable
than the iGPU. If you can, test with a Display Port cable.
damnimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damnimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 7:45pm
I actually went into the BIOS and disabled the onboard graphics on the cpu and it started working.....Thanks for all the suggestions though.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2023 at 11:26pm
Glad you got things sorted out. Enjoy the build
johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2023 at 3:51pm
bonjour je voudrai savoir comment je pourrai faire car j ai une carte graphique gtx1660 mai je n arrive pas a avoir l image en display port je les que en hdmi sur mon premier ecran mai mon 2 eme ecran et en display port mai pas d image
johnny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic