ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AsRock B560 Steel Legen VDRAM Led Rot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote half.life5.world.sp@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AsRock B560 Steel Legen VDRAM Led Rot
    Posted: 30 Mar 2023 at 8:53pm
Ich habe ein AsRock B560 Steel Legend gekauft vor ca.2 monate Mainboard,mit Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8 GB 3200 Mhz, Thermaltake 800 Watt, Sapphire Plus Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB, Intel Core i3 10105F, SanDisk 1TB SSD 2.5 Alles funktionierte einwandfrei, vor ca.2 Wochen am Abend hab der Pc heruntergefahren nach dem merkte der Monitor flimmerte.Ich benutze Windows 11 Home 64bit. Morgens beim Start während des Bios war die VDRAM Led rot. Bis dahin kein Problem.Ich habe ein NEUES Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB Set,heute gerade eingebaut.PC gestartet: VDRAM Led Rot. Habe durch das Bios Reset gemacht danach durch Jumper Clear CMROS= Nichts, immer Rote Led. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen.
half.life5.world.sp@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote half.life5.world.sp@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2023 at 10:34pm
On English:I have an AsRock B560 SL. Mainboard (bought 2 months ago) with a Set Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8 GB 3200 Mhz, Thermaltake 800 Watt, Sapphire Plus Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB, Intel Core i3 10105F, SanDisk 1TB SSD 2.5 Everything worked fine, 2 weeks before the evening the monitor flickers. I just shut down the pc. Installed is Win.11 Home 64bit. In the morning when starting the bios, the VDRAM Led was red. Until then, no problem, I also have now a NEW Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 3200Mhz Set, just installed it today, than started the PC= VDRAM Led Rot. I also had resetted the Bios so like trough jumper Clear CMOS= Nothing, always Led Red VDRAM Can someone Help me Please.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2023 at 12:10am
I would open a support ticket with ASRock Tech Support:
event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

While you wait for a response:

Clear CMOS and install a single stick of RAM in slot A2.
If that doesn't help then you can try removing the CMOS battery, disconnect the
PC from power and then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to fully
discharge the board and power supply capacitors. Leave the system like this for
10 mins or so then replace the CMOS battery and attempt to power on again.

Lastly, if all that doesn't help:
Try removing the CPU and checking it for any warping of the green PCB
it's mounted on as well as look for bent pins in the socket. If that checks out
OK then reinstall the CPU and make sure the CPU cooler is snug but not too tight
then try to boot again.

Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic