ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Polycrhome software and RX 6950 XT phantom gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polycrhome software and RX 6950 XT phantom gaming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inoxchrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polycrhome software and RX 6950 XT phantom gaming
    Posted: 26 May 2023 at 7:38am
I have checked the FAQ page regarding the RGB for the ASRock Graphics Cards and at the moment from the entire list of firmware for the RGB fixed firmware for the cards - only the RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming (RX6950XT PG 16GO) is listed as TBA and it has been staying that way for a while now.

Is there any even approximate ETA when the firmware for 6950 XT Phantom Gaming card will be available?

At the moment it is the only part I cannot set with an appropriate color for my build.

Thanks in advance.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 11:20pm
Computex is going on right now, I suspect a lot of things have slowed down while
it's happening. I imagine once the show is over things should speed up again. It's
pretty normal for manufacturers to be focused on products that are being displayed
at shows like this while they are happening. This often means older products can
fall behind a bit. Fortunately the shows don't go on for very long. I imagine ASRock
was pushing to have everything they planned to reveal/launch at the show ready.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic