ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrdcool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help
    Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 3:02am
This is my first post. Having some trouble with a brand new "built" computer. While I have basic computer knowledge, most of the stuff I have searched and read is over my head. If anyone can help lead me to a solution, I'd be most appreciative! And if this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.

I recently had a new computer built for me, all new parts except keeping my old hard drive (plus a new hard drive added as well.) This is pretty much what was put together: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Hqzbf7

I'm running Windows 7, with a dual monitor display (the one in the link plus a Dell I already had). I regularly get the "blue screen of death" (a few times per day), but with different error messages each time. I've gotten "change input timing...", "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "clock interrupt not received on secondary processor", etc. The machine also has experienced difficulty waking up from "sleep."

I've installed all the drivers that came with the parts (along with most of the software - ASRock OC tuner, etc -- do i need all that?), and checked for updates. I have Trend Micro anti-virus protection running and Sytem Mechanic Professional - neither has found any hardware conflicts. 

I can't pinpoint a specific time that these errors occur. I've gone a couple days with no trouble, then the next day have a problem every hour. Otherwise everything runs fine. 

Please, if anyone can give me any direction, keeping in mind my lack of expert technical knowledge... Cry

Edited by mrdcool - 15 Jun 2015 at 3:03am
zzu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 3:54pm
the weblink still does work after all those years!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic