ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock socket 1151 motherboards teased

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock socket 1151 motherboards teased
    Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 2:24pm
There has been a lot going on at Computex this year. One of the things I felt would be an interesting read for forum frequenters here is this article from Tom's Hardware.

The upcoming 100 series boards look fantastic and the feature-sets look very interesting. I can't wait to see how Skylake is going to compare to Haswell when they are released.

Feel free to comment and discuss Wink 
ToNaPaiTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToNaPaiTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 4:30am
I'm so excited for them to be released! I've been trying to see if I can get one for review on my channel. I plan on buying a ITX one for a skylake build!
odiebugs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odiebugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

There has been a lot going on at Computex this year. One of the things I felt would be an interesting read for forum frequenters here is this article from Tom's Hardware.

The upcoming 100 series boards look fantastic and the feature-sets look very interesting. I can't wait to see how Skylake is going to compare to Haswell when they are released.

Feel free to comment and discuss Wink 
 We've seen how haswell R is better than Broadwell,  and the only thing broadwell has is the 6200GPU.

I have been hounding Intel to make a non enterprise CPU like with the 1151 without the  integrated GPU and make it a six core.

There must be people who don't do massive video, multitasking and use a card because the GTX 6 series  smokes the integrated. But the six core will allow better multitasking and when you don't use the integrated, why have it taking up space when more computing power could be had. Talking Desktops.

I can't wait for Skylake, but not because of CPU, as per core might not be anything, but because of the new hardware.  Same reason why wanting a new CPU for an old chipset isn't that great, because with a new chip come advances with hardware. 

Lets just hope all this new hardware coming doesn't fizzle like with Sata E or PCI-E 3.0. We don't see the massive speed steps in the hardware for these new interfaces, or we can see hardware that surpasses the interface.  

Glad you posted this X.

asrocking
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic