ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

asrock g41c-gs r2.0 ddr2 ram issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Courine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 6:26am
Already am. Big smile

Give this thread a day and I will be done benchmarking. If I am right, this motherboard is the answer for many for a reason in the past. Now that Win10 is a squeeze for a 32bit system, those being squeezed out may see this board as the second coming.  So, if you need to move slowly through the upgrade needed to last a while, you can without being an arm and a leg. The problem is not that the parts dont exist to make the new system, its the thinking in the mind of the person upgrading. This board offers a very low consumption path financially by staging the upgrade, bringing new life to that old Socket 775 CPU a step at a time.

This is why I just didn't clear the CMOS ram, I needed to know more. As now I have many coming to me asking me, "Where is the life raft?"

I will be back in a month or so to do the final step, upgrade the ram to 8gig that will match the their respective FSB speeds. Bringing  "them" to their fullest glory.

Edited by Courine - 05 Aug 2016 at 8:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic