ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy Vesa Mount for DeskMini 110?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uncletim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy Vesa Mount for DeskMini 110?
    Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 3:58pm
Vesa mount for DeskMini is optional, have not found it for sale anywhere. can anyone help?

runs very well, Win7 install very smooth also. excellent machine.

Thanks

Edited by uncletim - 03 Aug 2016 at 4:00pm
saturn9547 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saturn9547 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 4:53am
I own 2 of the DeskMini's and also would like a couple of the VESA mounts.... I got no reply from ASROCK.

Thanks

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 12:22pm
I have a DeskMini 110W, and have been looking for the VESA mount too.

If you've spent any time searching for one, you know there are so many different types available, but none that I have found so far seem to be a perfect fit.

The main thing I'm trying to determine is what the interface or style of connection on the DeskMini 110 case is called. The VESA/FDMI mounting side for the monitor is not the problem, that is usually a standard VESA 75 or 100 size connection.

The many wall mount devices do not match the connection style of the DeskMini 110 case.

I'll let you know what I can learn about this, and any mounts I can find that will work.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 12:06pm
Dear customers,
Greetings, this is ASRock Technical Support Department.

Now we have the VESA mount for our DeskMini on sale:)
Please refer the link for further purchasing information on Newegg, thanks!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856989001&cm_re=asrock_vesa-_-56-989-001-_-Product

If any technical issue, we recommend you to contact us by request form as the link:
http://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

Thank you for your cooperation.
Kindest Regards,
ASRock TSD 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic