ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Forum Campaign(Ended)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote odiebugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by ASRock_Official ASRock_Official wrote:

Hello Dgdg_
Sorry to hear that your question has been deleted, however there are two reason your post disappeared:
1. You posted in the wrong forum, our team will move the post to the correct place(technical support forum)
2. Our team made a mistake due to not fully understand how to operate the forum, and if this is the case I will apologize for their mistake, and please feel free to post it again, thank you!

Dear ASrock Offical :  Do you have any clue as to how long the poster  "PARSEC"  has been helping people with ASrock boards, he has been over at tweaktown  for years helping.

If it wasn't for PARSEC, you would have some real unhappy people, even if he saved you one customer, that is still word of mouth.

You need to do something like give him a mobo of his choice or wait till Z170 and offer him one, even if it is only a 150.00 model.

That's nothing compared to what he has done for you. Contact  who ever you have to and try and make it happen.     Odiebugs  I  own 5 ASrock boards.
asrocking
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 12:23am
OMG, odiebugs, how are you man?! Handshake

I'm  thrilled you visited ASRock's new forum, haven't heard from you in a long time.

Thanks so much for your kind words and suggestion to ASRock. Believe me, ASRock is very aware of my history at the TweakTown forum. That's why they asked me to be a moderator in their new forum here.

I can assure you that ASRock has shown their appreciation of me for my time at the ASRock/TweakTown in a very substantial and unique way. They did that completely on their own, I never asked them for anything.

I hope you'll add your knowledge and experience to this forum, even if only occasionally. Your honest and candid style of answering questions is needed sometimes. It's a reality check that is worth more than simply fixing a problem.

Yes ASRock, odiebugs is an ASRock mother board owner and advocate. You can trust what he says, and he is not afraid to let you know if something is wrong... and if he does we better pay attention! Exclamation
odiebugs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odiebugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 1:06am
Hope you're doing well and thanks for the kind words.  From all the help I've seen you giving ASrock customers over such a long period, I believe you deserve a new Z170 MOBO.

I love how you put how I reply to people in such a nice way, I don't have the easy going sweet disposition you have, it's why I don't answer too many posts.

Thanks for the confidence.   If  ASrock doesn't  give you a new board when they come out I just might buy you one depending on how work is going.  

I do miss getting yelled at over at tweak by the mods all the time, LOL

They are very very lucky to have you here,  and I hope they can show it a bit more.

I have to go do some work, but I'm glad you're here,  along with Xaltar who seems to be very helpful.  

You're the best, TTYL. Handshake
asrocking
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 1:27am
Welcome odiebugs Smile

Its always good to have more knowledgeable members contributing, I hope you stick around. Its refreshing to be part of a forum in its infancy, the politics and nonsense of larger more established forums is blissfully absent and it allows you to focus on building a community not just measure um... things that don't help anyone Tongue

odiebugs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odiebugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 6:22am
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

Welcome odiebugs Smile

Its always good to have more knowledgeable members contributing, I hope you stick around. Its refreshing to be part of a forum in its infancy, the politics and nonsense of larger more established forums is blissfully absent and it allows you to focus on building a community not just measure um... things that don't help anyone Tongue

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. With you two here I doubt you need me around but when I can I will try and help.  I actually responded to a post here because it was on google, and when so many people can see a post about ASrock, I always try and make sure people see both sides and don't try and lay the blame on ASrock.

Again, thanks for that. Thumbs Up
asrocking
odiebugs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odiebugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 6:29am
I just wanted to add something as I noticed my first post might be discriminating.

ASrock Emily, Ed, Bill and others have been instrumental on Tweaktown  and I didn't mean to make it sound like only the members of Tweak were helping, it's just that Parsec and others on there are so on top of helping and I know they don't get paid. 

I owe Emily lots, before I could inject modules,  ROM, firmware into the BIOS/UEFI  she would go out of her way to have ASrock mod me a new one and she would get them to add code for memory not listed on the support list.  

asrocking
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 1:16pm
I go out of my way to make sure nothing is deleted on these forums other than spam (bogus link posts to things like fake Nikes, watches, malware trolling etc). I have been inactive on the forums for quite a while however so I don't know what has been going on in my absence. When I am forced to delete a legitimate forum members post I always send them a PM regarding it, typically with a warning about whatever rules they broke that required the post be deleted in the first place. In the vary rare cases I have had to do this it has been regarding abusive posts directed toward other users.

I never delete posts hating on ASRock for one reason or another, usually these posts come from people that need the most help. Let's face it, we have all been there with rough builds that have us spitting nails and tearing our hair out, it is so easy to play the blame game in this state. In many cases, the user is blaming the motherboard when the real issue lies elsewhere, helping them find that issue goes a lot further than simply deleting a post. More importantly, if the issue is genuinely coming from the board and indicative of a wide spread issue then I can pass it along to my contacts at ASRock to be looked into.

We moderators have done everything we can to keep these forums honest and focused on the community. This is a place to share our experiences with ASRock products, good and bad, and get feedback/advice from our fellow community members. 

Posts in the wrong forum sections may have been deleted rather than moved in my absence, those were the original rules of the forum prior to my becoming a moderator. I typically just move the thread to the correct forum so users don't have to repost. We have an amazing community here with many users taking the time to help fellow members.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by blanca12 blanca12 wrote:

good, but if the fact of this forum is only to provide ads and never answer to the problem... bad more... to delete any questions point a problem for try to never show and resolve problems, so this forum serve nothing.
I had two problems and post a topic for try to have informations, but the politic of this forum was to delete them without any prevention and never answer.So the topic was not troll nor bad form (nothing wrong on it).

User banned for spamming untrusted links. Do not edit your posts after the fact to insert spam/harmful links. I have left the post with the links removed due to the nature of the comment regarding censorship. This user was banned for violating the rules.
gopalkrishna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gopalkrishna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 5:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic