ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Networking Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H2R travel Router

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eghuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H2R travel Router
    Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 2:01am
I am trying to configure the H2R, but the documentation is nearly non-existent.   It does work as a MiraCast adapter, so the wifi is working, but I find no way to configure the router mode.  Is there any documentation on how to configure it.  I sure can't find anything on the Asrock site other than the useless page or two in the manual on the site.  At the moment the H2R doesn't seem to broabcast an SSID when it is not plugged into an HDMI port.

What I really want is the ability to configure what I've used on other travel routers that allow the Wan connection to be a wifi connection.

Does anybody have any info on the H2R?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 4:38am
Originally posted by eghuff eghuff wrote:

What I really want is the ability to configure what I've used on other travel routers that allow the Wan connection to be a wifi connection.

Unless I seriously misunderstand what you're asking, that is exactly what is does.

See the section titled Travel AP on the lower part of pg1:
http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/QIG/H2R_multiQIG.pdf
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic