ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming Zone > ASRock e-Sport&Gaming Feature Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dissable secure boot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ocio22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dissable secure boot
    Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 8:14pm
Hello, I from Argentina and I speak a little English, i have a problem, i have to enable csm and dissable the secure boot but when i am in the bios, i cant see that options, So i cant istall Windows 7, please i need a help, i Will be waiting your ask... Sorry for my wrong English.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Ocio22 Ocio22 wrote:

Hello, I from Argentina and I speak a little English, i have a problem, i have to enable csm and dissable the secure boot but when i am in the bios, i cant see that options, So i cant istall Windows 7, please i need a help, i Will be waiting your ask... Sorry for my wrong English.

If we knew which mother board you have, that would help us answer your question.

If your BIOS has the Secure Boot and CSM options, the default values for Secure Boot is disabled, and CSM is enabled. You should not need to change them unless you changed them from their standard, default values.

If your BIOS has Easy Mode, you will need to change to Advanced Mode to find those options.
Ocio22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ocio22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 2:32am
Yes, sorry, the motherboar is the ASRock G41C-VS, i can´t find the options. I was looking for those options all day.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Ocio22 Ocio22 wrote:

Yes, sorry, the motherboar is the ASRock G41C-VS, i can´t find the options. I was looking for those options all day.

Your board uses the old BIOS firmware. Secure Boot and CSM are only supported by the UEFI type firmware. The Secure Boot and CSM options will never be found in any BIOS firmware

Your board and BIOS does not support Secure Boot or CSM. Those features did not exist when your board was designed. There is no need to disable something that does not exist. If you are having problems installing Windows 7, it is not because of Secure Boot or CSM.
Ocio22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ocio22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 10:35am
Thanks your help was very large, I dont know why i cant install Windows 7, perhaps because I have installed windows 8, but i domt know, thanks again... Great forum
Ocio22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ocio22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 12:19pm
Thanks your help was very large, finally i can install with a pendrive, thanks again... Great forum
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic