ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z77 extreme 4 issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonathan82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z77 extreme 4 issues
    Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 7:40pm
Hi , I don't know if I'm posting in the right place but .... I've had an issue with my motherboard that is only 4 months old . The z77 extreme 4 mother board .
I tried to contact technical support with no joy of any answers at all .
I have had a error 10 quickly then a 15 continuously and my pic won't boot .
All other parts are new , ballistix ram , water cooler cpu , 2 2tb hard drives .
Motherboard won't even allow me to get to boot up bios .
The pins are not bent , everything has been reseated and the psu is a new corsair 750 watt .

Can anyone help me with what I should do as it must be in some sort of warrantee ??

Thanks in advance .
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 9:29pm
Welcome to the forums Smile

Have you tried a minimal setup? 

1 RAM module in each slot in turn to check RAM slots and the RAM itself.
No devices connected to the motherboard aside from the power connections, RAM and CPU

Did this problem occur recently or has the system never successfully booted? You can also try clear CMOS, it often helps with error code problems. 

Edited by Xaltar - 19 Jul 2015 at 9:35pm
Jonathan82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonathan82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2015 at 9:42pm
Hi there , I have tried one ram in each sit to determine if it was an individual slot problem , no joy at all .
The pc has booted perfectly for two months with no issues at all , whilst playing a game it turned off and never turned in again .
I have also looked up the codes and the numbers in particular only reference a problem to do with north bridge and or ram . I have reset cmos numerous times whilst changing ram about to help reset any faults and nothing is helping at all .
I have tried a minimal set up and nothing is helping that I've tried .
I've also swapped parts I have and tested them in other builds and all other parts work fine only leaving the motherboard as the issue .
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic