ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

availability of Asrock microATX X99M in Asia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borys991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: availability of Asrock microATX X99M in Asia
    Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 9:31pm
Hi,

Guys, where can I buy this fantastic motherboard? The product was launched almost 1 year ago but I'm yet to see it anywhere near Asian country. What's good of superb product if you can't actually buy it?!?

Asrock comes from TAiwan right? So it is extremely surprising and disappointing that you can't buy this little gem anywhere outside US or some countries in Europe.
I googled all internet. And even more. And Nothing. Nothing.
Thailand - ZERO.
Singapore - ZERO.
Malaysia - ZERO.
INdonesia - ZERO.
HongKong - ZERO.
Japan, Korea and CHina? only Chuck Norris can understand their websites.

So, what are you guys in Asrock gonna do? Are you going to deliver or not in the near future? (most preferably Asrock x99M Killer/3.1 rev)  I'd love to grab it somewhere in local computer shop in Bankgkok any day. But when??

good luck and long live Asrock!
borys991

Edited by borys991 - 27 Jul 2015 at 3:33pm
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 9:38pm
That is very odd, my own search yielded similar results. I could find the X99M Killer but not the 3.1 version.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2015 at 12:27pm
Well, we do have both the regular and 3.1 versions of that board for sale in the USA. Even with rebates and promotions on at least one website.

Why not available in Asia, I really do not know, sorry to say. No luck in Europe?

At least this board really exists, so you still have a chance at getting one.

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2015 at 12:30pm
My local stores here in Bulgaria stock the board so I am fairly sure they should be available throughout most of Europe. It is rather odd that the Asian markets don't seem to have any online stores stocking it. Maybe its just a little late to the party.
borys991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borys991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2015 at 1:08pm
You are the lucky ones. US, Europe or even Australia are not the problem. Asia is!

I wish some responsible product manager from ASrock could explain the availability issue on Asian market more closely. It's really beyond my comprehension why no mATX boards in Thailand, Singapore, HK and so on. All in all this is Asrock forum right? Some Asrock PR people suppose to read it right?

thx & cheers! Smile
borys991

Edited by borys991 - 24 Jul 2015 at 11:22am
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by borys991 borys991 wrote:

You are the lucky ones. US, Europe or even Australia are not the problem. Asia is!

I wish some responsible product manager from ASrock could explain the availability issue on Asian market more closely. It's really beyond my comprehension why no mATX boards in Thailand, Singapore, HK and so on. All in all this is Asrock forum right? Some Asrock PR people suppose to read it right?

thx & cheers! Smile
borys991

No mATX or even ITX boards is Thailand? I find that hard to believe. I really do not know if that is true or not, but the Thai market would be great for those boards IMO.

No X99E-ITX/ac boards sold in Thailand?
borys991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borys991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 4:24pm
no mATX X99 format in Thailand. No Asrock, EVga or Gigabyte. I doubt that even upcoming Asus X99M-WS is gonna be available too. And it's problem in all Asia, not only Thailand. Ouch

That's why I started this post so maybe someone in Asrock would give me reasonable explanation or at least a clue when those products are going be available? 
I'm not willing spending a fortune to import from overseas shops like newegg or similar.

cheers!
borys991

Edited by borys991 - 25 Jul 2015 at 9:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic