ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Networking Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

G10 rebooting by itself

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RobBass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G10 rebooting by itself
    Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:46am
I updated to the 2.x firmware this weekend and all of a sudden yesterday it started rebooting by itself.  I turned off self healing but it is still doing it, I downgraded to a non beta firmware (fingers crossed).  Anyone else run into this issue?  Any ideas?
rjflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rjflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 10:53am
I finally just updated the firmware on my G10 yesterday to the latest. Ran into the same issue where the router kept rebooting on it's own.  I rolled back to 1.22, but now the 2.4 GHz drops every day at the same time.  I rechecked all the settings -- and there is nothing scheduled (self-healing, etc.) so don't know what has gotten into this thing. Only the 2.4 drops out, but 5 GHz becomes undiscoverable when the drop happens to 2.4   Angry --- I've been working on trying to resolve this for several days now. About to switch to another brand.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic