ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

g41c-gs no sound

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightbrave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: g41c-gs no sound
    Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 6:29pm
Hi i dont have sound in windows 7 64x i downloaded latest bios latest sound drivers and nothing plz help
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 6:42pm
Make sure that the sound device is enabled in BIOS. I have seen this problem a few times where for some reason the onboard sound had been disabled in BIOS.

Lightbrave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightbrave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 10:44pm
its enabled and nothing realtek panel dont recognize when i pplug headset or speakers
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 12:01am
Is the PC with the G41C-GS board a system you just built, or did the audio work in the past and now does not work?

In Windows Control Panel, start the Sound option and select a default audio device.

Select the Realtek audio source if that is what you want to use.

Depending upon the hardware you have in that PC, you probably have multiple audio sources. You must select and configure the one you want to use.
Lightbrave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightbrave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 3:05am
its new board like i said in realtek sound manager they didnt recognize when i insert anything in green jack panel saw in internet and think theres no solution cause its a realtek problem  but dont understand how a board can come with this

Edited by Lightbrave - 31 Jul 2015 at 3:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic