ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

G3258 on Windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zandyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 4:51am
Is there an update planned for this month, please?

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro
MillayMoede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillayMoede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
Nice Post. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. For instant support related to the Computer or Laptop Problem such as Data Recover & Virus Removal please visit https://www.xgeeksquad.com/ or Call Geek Squad Support Number for the best solution.
iraklis777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iraklis777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 4:16pm
beta bios 1.60 on asrock h81m-vg4 r2.0
does bring back nonz oc?
LewisH95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisH95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 7:34pm
I haven't heard of issues running Windows 10 with that CPU, but I can tell you that you won't be overclocking anything on a B series motherboard. You'll need a Z87 or Z97 motherboard to be able to overclock that CPU.

MatWillam85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MatWillam85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2020 at 4:29am
Where can I get a new biography?
JaredPuffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredPuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by camomatt camomatt wrote:

Originally posted by MacikaG MacikaG wrote:

Thank you for the new BIOS for my B85M Pro4.
Is there any chance later to overclock the CPU under win10?

/on my computer the solution above is not working. win10 wasn't installed despite only 1 core. Boot loop remains until I upgrade to the new BIOS./
According to parsec in the https://www.worktime.com/ topic,
Originally posted by parsec parsec wrote:

Originally posted by camomatt camomatt wrote:

Is it possible that they'll update the BIOS to enable Non-Z overclocking again? Or are we stuck with the choices of reverting to an old version of Windows or going without the OC?
There is zero chance of that happening, sorry to say. Intel took their battle against this to Microsoft, which helped them win the war it seems.
Now I fixed my problem (and will be updating my post in the topic), but it involved me going back to BIOS version 2.10 and renaming the file mentioned above.

First I changed the file name (I already had Windows 10 installed and no changes to my CPU settings). Then I ran the Windows executable for the 2.10 BIOS update. I rebooted the computer, entered Windows, and edited my OC settings in A-Tuner.

Wow
Thats a nice one. Thank You!
Rogeliosonrobbin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogeliosonrobbin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2023 at 5:25pm
Thank you for the information and instructions regarding BIOS modification. This will be helpful for users who are experiencing the mentioned symptom. If any questions arise,<a href="https://socioyelp.com/facebook-cover-photos/">Cover Photo</a> we'll be sure to reach out through the official E-mail box. Appreciate your assistance! ??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic