ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ram stuck in single channel.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJefFreeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:47pm
I will be posting results tomorrow I spent the entire day doing what Asrock suggested but it was same ole same ole . I will give this a shot after work today
TJefFreeze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJefFreeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 12:44am
Board is just crap. Not even going to bother with rma. Moving on to a gigabyte board
Jm62383 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jm62383 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 1:28am
Have you tried dropping your memory speed down to 1866 and working your way up? Looking at the product webpage for your board it supports from 1866 up to 2400 if ure using all 4 slots. I know flarex is supposed to be 100% ryzen compatible but still worth a shot.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 3:39am
Originally posted by TJefFreeze TJefFreeze wrote:

I will be posting results tomorrow I spent the entire day doing what Asrock suggested but it was same ole same ole . I will give this a shot after work today

Did it run Dual Channel when doing as I suggested, using only two sticks, in slots A2 and B2?

If it did not, before you RMA to only have the same problem, pull the processor and look for bent/missing pins. This is very common with AMD when acting as you describe .
AINTPULNOUT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AINTPULNOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 8:05pm
Did you ever sort the problem out I'm having the same issue pins seem fine the slots work with the same ram and different ones I even changed my cpu can't seem to find anything my bios does not have xmp either
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 9:41pm
can you open a new topic
and state the exact motherboard/cpu and ram speed and model

we can help you better with this info
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic