ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock X370 Taichi Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacrimosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 10:12am
The board is awesome if u know what to do for OCing. 

Ez 4Ghz for 1700x but we need an update on ram's clock can't go above 3000. 
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 9:42am
Originally posted by canopus canopus wrote:

i have this mobo with Ryzen 1700 and i have problem when i connect 10x8TB Seagete IronWolf to mobo... WIN 10 64bit cant jump to win .. stuck on last step to win . any ideas? :( thanks
booting is from ultraM2 SSD WD 128GB
with 7 drives it work....
im confuse and sad :( dont know where can be problem

thanks

This thread is a review of the X370 Taichi, not a thread for user problems. You should post it in the correct forum, Technical Support, AMD Motherboards.

You are saying the board will not POST with all eight of your drives in connected to the board, and Windows does not start, right?

What is the code you see on the Dr Debug display when it fails to start Windows?

Have you tested that one of your eight drives is not bad? Do you always disconnect the same drive from the board to let Windows start?

Does it matter if the drive is connected to the AMD SATA ports, or the ASMedia SATA ports?
threadrippera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadrippera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 3:31am
I also have this board in one of my computers and it has been working great for me.

Edited by threadrippera - 11 Mar 2018 at 3:31am
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 4:20am
Mine is still flawless and I have had this PC on and in heavy use since writing the review Wink
janechris351 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janechris351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2024 at 4:15pm
ncie
JANE chris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic