ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 10 support info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fernando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by cwheeldon cwheeldon wrote:

So you?�re saying that the install should work with the mobo but my installation method won?�t. If I follow your instructions I should be golden, right?
Yes!
Dcmegacab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dcmegacab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 12:49am
I am getting ready to finish my x399 taichi workstation. I used the microsoft USB boot drive creation tool from the microsoft website. The tool downloaded and installed a windows 10 boot drive onto my USB memory key overnight. Is this going to be a new and upgraded version of windows for the taichi x399?
Dcmegacab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dcmegacab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2020 at 1:17am
How do i know i downloaded the latest version?
fanatikvoice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanatikvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:40pm
Hi, i need help.
My matherboard AsRock x570 Phantom Gaming 4, OS Windows 10 LTSB 1809.
I can't install drivers PCI-controller. If I install them , my OS freezes on the download screen (login to my account), and my keyboard and mouse are disabled.
I don 't know what to do.
Bios version: BIOS:                      American Megatrends Inc. P1.30, 12.07.2019
https://sun9-34.userapi.com/c857124/v857124731/fd51a/X11q-hmQxtA.jpg
spongebob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spongebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2020 at 7:46am
My mobo is Fatalit1y B450i (mini ITX).

I need to use my USB to download Windows 10 (1909) iso file- USB must be in the FAT32 format.
But the iso file is 5gb... and FAT32 doesn't go over 4gb per file...

What can I do to just download the iso file...?

(thx to whoever that can tell me the answer haha)
JonMil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonMil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2020 at 9:47pm
OK I have a question about installing Windows 10 onto an m.2 drive.
I have a B550M Pro4, with a Ryzen 5 3600.

The windows installer will not install on the m.2 drive. It can see the drive and I have reformatted it to both file types, but still no hope. The best answer seems to be the following below, but I can not work out how to do this in the current Bios. Any tips / help?

Disable CSM / UEFI
Enable Secure Boot
Now the installer can access the NVME SSD
Format the drive
Restart the machine
Enable CSM / UEFI

Disable Secure Boot

Proceed to installer and now Windows will allow you to install to the NVME SSD drive

So my question is how do I do the above?

Thanks
hirelateral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hirelateral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 3:10pm
Microsoft Boot Manager is exactly what you'll see and use if installed correctly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic