ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty H97 Performance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSkodilac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal1ty H97 Performance
    Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 10:48pm

Fatal1ty H97 Performance

Hello people. I need help. I have H97 Perfomanse, and BIOS dont read the instalation DVD or boot USB wit Windows 10...? Windows 7 and Windows 8,1 are install perfect...?

I update BIOS with the new 2.30... and still dont want read or boot instalation DVD...? TNX for help and sorry for my bad english.. :P

greatings from Croatia
?koda M.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 1:51am
That is strange, I've installed Windows 10 many times on five different ASRock boards with a USB flash drive, and the flash drive was always in the boot order list.

Did you select the USB drive or DVD drive in the boot order list?

How did you make the bootable USB flash drive with Windows 10? What size (in GB) is the USB flash drive? Did you put the flash drive in a USB 2.0 port on the board's IO panel, on the back of the PC case?

Did you change anything in the BIOS? Is the SATA mode set to AHCI? Is your DVD drive a SATA or IDE drive?
TheSkodilac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSkodilac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 2:46am
I try instal on USB 3.0 and 2.0 on motherboard and PC case (only 3.0) and extense Sharkoon USB reader 2.0, and with USB flash tool and with USB external DVD player (i dont have sata cabel for DVD player) ...

I didn't see nothing strange..

Edited by TheSkodilac - 06 Aug 2015 at 2:48am
?koda M.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 5:58pm
Greetings, This is  ASRock Technical Supports Department.

We tested installing Windows 10 64 bits by USB storage on H97 performance, the system can installed it without problem.

Regarding Windows 7 and 8.1 are fine.
We recommend you to use another installation resource to make a new installation device for try.
An original CD will be better.

Thank you for your patience.

If any, please feel free to contact us!

Kindest Regards,

ASRock TSD

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 07 Aug 2015 at 5:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic