ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-Stream Tuning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Done4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 9:18am
Hmm ..... For hardware didnt think to add have a corsair h110 liquid cool with software(corsair link). I uninstalled all the corsair software and ftune started no problems, my fans are running on high now but the FStream utility opens fine. Wonder what happens on next boot! Too early to assume whats going on...
Done4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Done4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 10:35am
I uninstalled the corsair software and now it has worked thru a few reboots. think the 2 programs clashed, be interesting to try uninstall f-stream then install corsair see if that works again see they have alot of problems on their forums.

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 1:17pm
Thanks for the information about the Corsair software (Corsair Link, right?) and the F-Tuning software. That will be useful in the future is others have the same problem.

If you need help setting up your board's own fan speed control in the UEFI/BIOS or F-Tuning, please let us know.

To bad about the Corsair software not working when F-Stream is running or just installed? I have read on the Internet that the Corsair software is buggy.

I know when two or more hardware monitoring programs run at the same time, one or both of them can have problems. That is related to their reading of the data for their displays, temperature, fan speeds, etc. I read that monitoring programs must do something that allows sharing of the data to occur, which keeps these programs from showing bad readings, crashing, etc.

I've used several versions of the ASRock monitoring programs, like AXTU, F-Tuning, etc, when other monitoring programs were running, such as HWiNFO, CPU-Z, and Intel Extreme Tuning Utility. I never had any problems with the ASRock programs, or any of the others.

I've never used Corsair Link, but it seems given our experiences with the ASRock monitoring programs, that Corsair Link is the problem.

Edited by parsec - 25 Sep 2015 at 1:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic