ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350M crash after driver installations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aerospone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350M crash after driver installations
    Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 3:48pm
I keep having to redownload windows 10 because after installing the LAN driver it will crash during the middle of any download using the internet. 

I am able to download every other driver and will not crash until I use the LAN driver. 

I've tried this 2 times and the 2nd time was a longer time until crash because I installed the LAN driver after everything else.

ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 5:34pm
Dear Aerospone,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

For this case, we would like to provide some suggestions for verifying.

1. Please refer to the user manual (page.27) from the link below to clear CMOS and then make sure the BIOS is default setting. (Please shut down the AC power).

2. Please remove the previous driver, and install the LAN driver on our website.

3. Please make sure all drivers are installed from our website.

4. Please only install CPU, one stick memory and discrete VGA card for your system.
 If the system will not crash, please install other devices back to the system one by one to check if it related to a specific device.

5. If possible, please install another HDD with clean OS to check if it related to OS.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic