ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inconsistent USB Polling rate Asmedia?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 12:00am
Originally posted by ket ket wrote:

To add on what Parsec said I'll add I used a Roccat Kova+ during the review of the X370 Fatality Gaming K4 and did not experience any problems. Based on my use with the K4, and from what I've read of your issues, your problem sounds like you need to try a different USB port, or any suggestions made you haven't yet tried. The only option I can think of that might be of use to you is the USB Redriver option in the UEFI. There isn't really any info on the option but my guess would be it adjusts signal quality / delay so might help. If nothing suggested works, it's just time for a new mouse. 9 years or so is old for any mouse ;)

But when you tested your r4 did it performs well in the mouse-movement recorder software like not dropping hz like my pictures?

Also... my bro did bought this mouse in 2009 but as i say i have a logitech m100 3.0 usb but 125 tried to polling 225 but is ugly.

And that usb redriver option in UEFI do you recommend disable or ON? Im really tired of not to have a properly devices :(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic