ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - : AsRock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX SATA connections?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

: AsRock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX SATA connections?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalgodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: : AsRock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX SATA connections?
    Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:47am
Hi. I bought my system from a builder and I need to move a sata connector that's connected to SATA 3 to another port to be able to use my M.2 slot (shared bus) on the AsRock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX, but I can't see how it disconnects/reconnects. Are the four ports horizontal to the board and stacked?

Any pics or info would be greatly appreciated.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by donalgodon donalgodon wrote:

Hi. I bought my system from a builder and I need to move a sata connector that's connected to SATA 3 to another port to be able to use my M.2 slot (shared bus) on the AsRock AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX, but I can't see how it disconnects/reconnects. Are the four ports horizontal to the board and stacked?

Any pics or info would be greatly appreciated.

This picture was taken from the board's online manual:

The four ports are horizontal and stacked. The SATA3_3 port is the top left port, item 10 in the picture.

The manual has this picture and a legend for the item numbers, which you should check to be 100% certain, in the Motherboard Layout section:

http://asrock.pc.cdn.bitgravity.com/Manual/AB350M%20Pro4.pdf

You cannot see how it is connected? Must be a tiny PC case with everything jammed in it. Good luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic