ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z77 Pro3 Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z77 Pro3 Motherboard
    Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 10:35pm
Hi, i dont know how to explain this properly but i will try my best. 

I have bougth this motherboard Z77 pro3 Asrock motherboard i recently have moved to uk and i have unmount my pc case to be able to bring my pc with me, what happened is that i lost the back plate of the motherboard(that silver plate that comes with every motherboard so you dont have an opening in the back of your pc) hope i explained that ok since i dont know the name of the piece. ;( 

I was trying to but a new one but i just cant find it anyware, so my question was where can i order one for me...

Thank you and sorry if this is missplaced in the forum.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 11:08pm
You are in the right forum Smile

You can find what you are looking for here.

The name of the plate you are looking for is "IO panel" and can be purchased from ASRock directly for $5 US. You may also be able to find one on Ebay or similar if you prefer.

There is no reason why you can't use your PC without the IO panel in the mean time, the panel just keeps dust out and and is mostly aesthetic though it also provides some electrical grounding between the ports and the case. Using your PC without it won't damage anything however.

Welcome to the forums.
Trems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 11:55pm
Thanks for your help, actualy my problem is exacly that i just boutgh a new case a corsair 600t and i have all the dust filters so the dust is still going in because of the IO panel lol...

Thank you again mate 
Trems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

You are in the right forum Smile

You can find what you are looking for here.

The name of the plate you are looking for is "IO panel" and can be purchased from ASRock directly for $5 US. You may also be able to find one on Ebay or similar if you prefer.

There is no reason why you can't use your PC without the IO panel in the mean time, the panel just keeps dust out and and is mostly aesthetic though it also provides some electrical grounding between the ports and the case. Using your PC without it won't damage anything however.

Welcome to the forums.

Hi again after sending an email requesting the io panel they have answer me with some bad news, they say they dont have it anymore and they dont know how magth have it. So im back to quare 1...

Where can i buy one?

Reagards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic