ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

power adapter for deskmini

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: power adapter for deskmini
    Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 11:53pm
Hi, I lost the power adapter for my deskmini 110, how can I get a replacement. I guess any 120w 19v would do as long as the connector fits, but the question is what is the connector and what makes use the same one.

Thanks
aforumuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aforumuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:00pm
FYI, I also asked for the power supply connector specs in July already on this forum (see http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5589&title=deskmini-power-supply) and nobody answered/knows... If you figure it out please tell us! :-)

I would like a smaller 90W supply and my original DeskMini 110 power supply also produces an annoying coil whine noise -- only hearable in an otherwise silent room (e.g. at night when everybody is already asleep), but then it's quite annoying.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:02pm
Dear Peke,

Thanks for posting your query to ASRock forum. 

Sorry for the late reply, hopefully you have already gotten your power adapter and it is working great. 

Here is the model number of the power adapter: ACBEL/ADC027-YEAG(120W 19V)   

If you were unable to find one, kindly contact your distributor for further assistant.

With thanks, 
ASRock TSD

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 14 Jun 2018 at 3:03pm
aforumuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aforumuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 4:56pm
Thank you for this data.

So it appears to be this one:

On page 11 it says the plug is 5.5x2.5mm.
So this makes it possible to buy a replacement that does not have a coil-noise like the original one.

If anyone can practically confirm this, an alternative 19V 5.5x2.5mm brick that works, please post the model.

Thank you!

PS: What I also find interesting is Chapter 6.Reliability

Edited by aforumuser - 17 Jun 2018 at 4:58pm
stevenosta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevenosta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 8:27pm
Still think that it's the PSU that actually causes all those freezes on the Deskmini 110...
Alexis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 8:44pm
You will not believe me but, this is the same model for Deskmini 310
Deskmini 310/i7-8700
Alexis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2020 at 4:05am
Found the same 19V and 6,32A
from Acer brand, but for notebook
https://pasteboard.co/IUeuZpp.jpg

not sure about connector size
Deskmini 310/i7-8700
cherryicehu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryicehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2021 at 12:45am
Originally posted by stevenosta stevenosta wrote:

Still think that it's the PSU that actually causes all those freezes on the Deskmini 110...

What type of PSU do you exactly use? I have those freezes too....
Mine is AcBel ADC027
Whats you motherboard version? Its printed on it, mine is rev1.02
I know somebody have 1.03 without having any freeze.

"its not the psu"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic