ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z87E-ITX Bios Tweak Request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcjroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z87E-ITX Bios Tweak Request
    Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 6:44am
I'm trying to get a bluetooth keyboard/mouse to wake the system. I believe the motherboard turns off power to the wlan card during sleep, however, and I know the only way around this is through a bios change. If someone who can help sees this, it would be a dream come true.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 2:20pm
I don't know if the following will help you, or if you have already tried it.

Did you check the Properties of the Broadcom Wireless device in Device Manager? There might be an option that would make it work.

If you find a Bluetooth device listed in Device Manager, that would be worth checking too.
rcjroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcjroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 2:25pm
I have checked the properties of the broadcom card and checkboxed "allow bluetooth device to wake this computer". I have also checkboxed the property to allow WOL for the wireless card. Neither works, so I assumed the card is not getting power during sleep.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic