ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock K7S41GX Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote johnliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock K7S41GX Review
    Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:00am

2 Out of 3 of my desktop personal computers are using ASRock motherboard.

I choose this ASRock K7S41GX main board becaase I didn't want to spend too much money as I only had a limited budget. I choose AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1400MHz CPU for the same reason since the similar performance Intel CPU had a much higher price at that time. Then I choose the best price main board in the shopping mall.

On the other hand, it also has a AMD socket A, build in video chip set, build in sound chip set, LAN socket, 2 DDR RAM slots, a AGP 8X slot, 2 PCI slot and a AMR slot, 2 IDE ATA 133 connectors, Floppy connector which satisfied all of my requirements at that time.

The special features that I like about this mother board is that I don't have to add extra LAN card, video card and sound card during operation. All in one mother board solved a lot of problem. Although the build in sound, and joystick connector are out of service after a long period of time, I am still using it with a PCI sound card.

johnliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:13pm
Where can I buy the AMR modem in Hong Kong store or web site offers in Hong Kong?
ASRock_Official View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_Official Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:12pm
Dear johnliu:
For technical issue, please go to techinical support section, some of the post will be moved due to this reason, thank you! 
johnliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:45am
oic, thankyou
johnliu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnliu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:45am
I like this mother board also because of this durability. 
After used for many years, none of those capacitors expands, although they are ordinary capacitors instead of solid state capacitors.
And most important, it is still running now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic