Forum Description: Question about ASRock Intel Motherboards
URL: https://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4133
Printed Date: 03 May 2024 at 7:23pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: (Solved)J4205-ITX HDMI output
Posted By: vincenth
Subject: (Solved)J4205-ITX HDMI output
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 11:41am
[URL=][/URL]I recently bought a J4205 ITX that I use connected to a 4K samsung TV with the HDMI output.?
In order to make it work I have to :
1- disconnect the HDMI cable from the motherboard
2- boot the computer - I wait enough to be sure that that windows 10 is at the login screen
3- start the TV
4- connect the HDMI cable.
Then everything works perfectly.
However, if I restart the computer, then no more HDMI signal.
The same occur if the TV is stopped for too long.
The only work around is to shutdown the computer (I hold the power button 3 to 5 sec), disconnect the cable and proceed as explain above.
I took the decision to return the card bought on amazon and hope that it is just a problem with this card.
But, I have actually some doubt as everything works wonderful when the HDMI is well detected.
By the way, I tried with 2 different HDMI cable?
In the meantime I put back my old ASUS A3-ionT deluxe that doesn't this issue.

If you have any idea how to fix this ?
Is it a well known issue ? Is a fix in preparation ?
Should I consider another card to get the 4K decoding ?
Thank you for your feedback.
Vincent

Replies:
Posted By: hjhamala
Date Posted: 31 Dec 2016 at 6:44pm
" rel="nofollow - Hi Vincent

I had a similar problem with my J3455 which is quite similar product.

In my case I could get the picture only if I connected the hdmi port to the amplifier and then made the quick switch. See this http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4099&title=j3455itx-hdmi-edid-with-4k-display 

I am having also some mysterious problems with usb ports cutting in and out so I have contacted my seller for replaicement/repair. Maybe Asrock have a bad patch of motherboards.

Posted By: mckinley
Date Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 1:34am
Hi all

I have the same problem with the same motherboard J4205 with my TV Samsung too. I also tried with an adapter HDMI->DVI to connect to a monitor through DVI and I have no signal on monitor too.
So seems that HDMI is not working for me.

I followed your walkthrough and it doesn't work for me :(

I asked to AsRock for support and waiting for an answer hoping they can solve my problem.
I'm thinking about sending back it to my seller and change with another board.

Posted By: W1ll8m
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 5:46am
Same here j4205 on samsung 4k. Only solution for me to get video output is to put the hdmi cable in a different display wait for image and then put the hdmi cable back in the tv. This works for a while then again no video.

Vincenth' s workaround also works for me. Boot whitout cable connected and after windows started connect the cable.

Bios is 1.20 tv is UE55K6000 on latest software.

Also tried to change some tv settings trough the service menu. INFO - SETTINGS - MUTE - POWER On buttons.

Posted By: parsec
Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 1:59pm
" rel="nofollow - Have any of you tried the new Beta UEFI/BIOS version, that has a modification to the Intel graphics VBIOS?

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/J4205-ITX/index.us.asp?cat=Beta

-------------
http://valid.x86.fr/48rujh" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:02pm
Tried right now and the board can't boot windows 10 anymore.
The message is "no boot device detected" if I try with F11. The HD is detected in bios.
The board keep going in bios after each reboot

It isn't working for me

Date Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 6:36pm
Back to 1.20 and everything now is good except for the hdmi problem.

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 2:53am
" rel="nofollow - Also tested beta bios 1.20d. Machine boots win10x64 but hdmi problem still exist. Will leave the beta bios for further testing.

Strange. Beta is posted op 10-1. Version 1.20 is posted on 11-1.

So witch one is newer?

Posted By: vincenth
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 9:10am
I have also tested the 1.20d
I have noticed one thing better. In case of a restart I don't loose the HDMI signal with the TV anymore.
However, in case I switch off the TV too long, ( PC still running), the TV never find the PC and I switch it on.
Then, even if I try to unplug/plug the HDMI cable, nothing happens.
I still need to switch off the PC, disconnect the cable, switch on the PC with the TV on, wait for windows to complete the boot process and finally plug the cable. Then everything works fine.
I have decided to return the card, even if I like the card.
Vincent

Date Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 6:39pm
My experience is that a normal reboot works in both version 1.20 and 1.20d. I dont loose hdmi signal. I even use this as a standard method because i use kodi and there is no WASAPI audio output after the first boot whitout hdmi plugged in. After the reboot WASAPI is available and my sound works correct.

Hope this helps someone.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 1:51am
Finaly I have the same problem as described from Vincenth and the same solution: send back the board and sadly change it with another one.

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 3:26am
Finally a small succes. I like the board for its performance so was deperate to keep it. I bought a dvi to hdmi cable and this works on my Samsung 4k television. So i guess the problem is a combination from the onboard Megachip converter and my tv. A shame that 4k on 60hz is an illusion for now because the dvi only does 4k@30hz.

Posted By: H8me
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 3:57pm
Hi guys,
I have the same problem. I have no-signal when I want to turn on this devices when HTPC is already running. I tried connect TV and also AV receiver via HDMI and no signal :( I have J4205-ITX motherboard, Harman/Kardon AVR255 and Samsung UE46ES5500.

Martin

Posted By: Ful
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2017 at 6:36pm
Same problem here:
Motherboard: J4205-ITX
AV receiver: Denon AVR-3808
TV: Samsung 46F7000 (1080p)

Post Bios boot: ok
Loading windows 10: ok
Windows 10 login screen: no signal video

No change if I connect directly to TV or I change HDMI cable
And this only if I use HDMI output, while if I connect to DVI output it works properly

I've temporarily fixed the problem in this way:

1. Turn off the system
2. Unplug power cable
3. Wait 15-20 sec
4. Reset Bios by jumper on motherboard (not via software within the bios menu).
To do this change the bios reset jumper CLRMOS1 in position 2-3 and wait 5-10 seconds; after put it in position 1-2 again
5. Plug power cable
6. Turn on the system

Before enter in the setup bios wait for a complete boot and windows loading to see if the login screen appear on monitor/TV .
In my case for example when I've turned-on the wake-up option by USB keyboard the problem it's come back again and I've to repeat the procedure again.

A workaround could be to bypass the login screen of windows 10. In fact, at least in my case,  the lost signal is only in that screen. If I login after desktop is loaded the screen come back online again.
To do this you can use the command line "control userpasswords2" to setup an automatic login.

However, this  is at 100% a bios problem and I hope that ASRock will fix it very soon.
I hope that this post could be useful, and sorry for my bad English 

Posted By: vienna
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2017 at 4:16pm
" rel="nofollow - [URL=][/URL]@Ful
Does it mean that WOL (activation per wlan, lan, app form phone, etc) is not working properly too, as you reported about wake-up troubles due to usb devices?
Hdmi main slot out will not get a handshake after wake up from hibenration state?
It is a bad news for me, I am still not completelly convinced about performance of this MB, thinking about getting one of them for my HTPC.
Did you try to install w7, or/and ubuntu 16.04 too?
Many thanks and best regards from Vienna

Posted By: Ful
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 1:10am
@vienna
Officially the only OS supported by ASRock for this motherboard is Windows 10 64bit
I've installed only Windows 10 and I don't know if there are drivers for Windows 7 or Linux Distro.

In my case as I wrote, the problem about the lost signal on windows 10 login, come back if I enable USB Keyboard wake on line, but I repeat: in my case.
I've fixed it with the hardware reset procedure, and now works properly, but I don't use wakeup function.

The performances of this product in my opinion are not in the j4205 itself but in the HD 505  that can play video HEVC 10bit in 4k resolution.
Otherwise, you can always buy a motherboard mini-itx, and a CPU but it is much more expensive (always if you need hardware decoding for 4k).

Posted By: Stefan75
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 6:11am
Originally posted by vincenth vincenth wrote:

" rel="nofollow - I recently bought a J4205 ITX that I use connected to a 4K samsung TV with the HDMI output. 
2- boot the computer - I wait enough to be sure that that windows 10 is at the login screen
3- start the TV

Hi, I have the J3455-ITX and was surprised about the invisible HDMI W10 boot too.
What works for me is turning on the TV as late a possible, at the login screen or just after. Confused
I've never had to disconnect the HDMI cable.
Hope ASRock can fix this...

Posted By: wardog
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 1:19pm
" rel="nofollow - Curios question to you all here.

How many have HDMI-CEC enabled on your televisions to accommodate, say, a stand alone BD player, being able to turn the screen on via CEC w/o interaction by you having to manually turn the screen on?

Posted By: 9000h
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 6:08pm
Hi,

I did use HDMI-CEC since years, and up to now I use the Pulse Eight HDMI-CEC Adapter, but it would be great to have a driver for the MegaChips lspcon and get CEC without any additional hardware.

CU
9000h

Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by 9000h 9000h wrote:

Hi,

I did use HDMI-CEC since years, and up to now I use the Pulse Eight HDMI-CEC Adapter, but it would be great to have a driver for the MegaChips lspcon and get CEC without any additional hardware.

CU
9000h

Well yea. But until Intel supports CEC I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting on any support for CEC out of LSPCON. Or at least I don't believe it can be made too anyways.

I'm more interested in who has HDMI-CEC enabled on their screens. As it's a universal/blanket issue/reply command and cannot be selectively "directed' by the screens input port, ie: all ports or no ports, on or off, if this might be partly at issue here.

Posted By: buju
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 3:09pm
Same Problem here. No signal with HDMI and Samsung 4K TV. Confused

Date Posted: 25 Feb 2017 at 3:47pm
" rel="nofollow - It's worth a try to update your LSPCON firmware to 1.61... (my J3455-ITX had 1.56)
You can get it here: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z170%20Gaming-ITXac/?cat=Download&os=All

I had to change (add //) the config.ini file so that it can detect the address of the chip:
//DeviceID=0x0f

Warning, when flashing my screen went all green, but came back after 10-20 seconds.

Then shutdown windows and power on again.

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by vincenth vincenth wrote:

" rel="nofollow - I recently bought a J4205 ITX that I use connected to a 4K samsung TV with the HDMI output. 
3- start the TV
Then everything works perfectly.
However, if I restart the computer, then no more HDMI signal.
The same occur if the TV is stopped for too long.
The only work around is to shutdown the computer (I hold the power button 3 to 5 sec), disconnect the cable and proceed as explain above.
I took the decision to return the card bought on amazon and hope that it is just a problem with this card.
But, I have actually some doubt as everything works wonderful when the HDMI is well detected.
By the way, I tried with 2 different HDMI cable 
In the meantime I put back my old ASUS A3-ionT deluxe that doesn't this issue.

If you have any idea how to fix this ?
Is it a well known issue ? Is a fix in preparation ?
Should I consider another card to get the 4K decoding ?
Thank you for your feedback.
Vincent

this is exactly the only way it works for me (and this is not realy an acceptable workaround)......two month later and no fix...are you working on it @asrock?

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 4:48pm
" rel="nofollow - yes, I did. The only workaround is to plug the TV after booting win10. like in the first post in this topic two month ago....are you working on it asrock?

Date Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 4:23pm
So, from your posts.. here's the list of the trouble maker Samsung TVs
- UE55K6000 
- UE46ES5500
- 46F7000 (1080p)

I also had no picture when I connected a UE43KU6070 (europe) recently.

But I was very successful with a UE48JU7580.
After enabling 'HDMI UHD Color' and changing the HDMI input type to 'PC' I got UHD 60Hz 4:4:4 :)

My guess is that Samsung has HDMI issues with some series of their TVs!
Had no such problems with LG, Panasonic or Philips...

-------------
http://cellarcinema.info

Posted By: backslash
Date Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 6:25pm
" rel="nofollow - This update is needed to fix the issues with the Samsung TVs. I had the the same issue and the update fixed it for me:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs--HDMI-2-0-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC6CAY-NUC7i3BN?product=70407

The NUCs have the same DisplayPort to HDMI converter as the J4205 and therefore the firmware upgrade works also with the J4205.

backslash

Posted By: MediaCenterWorld
Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:33pm
A new Firmware update to solve this problem is on the way Smile

Date Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:25pm
Oke, there is a new Bios Firmware 1.3 witch solve this issue:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/J4205-ITX/index.us.asp%3ccat=Download&os=BIOS" rel="nofollow - http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/J4205-ITX/index.us.asp?cat=Download&os=BIOS  

It should also be possible to update the Bios through instant Flash within the Bios itself

If you have problems because you do not see the Bios while starting up with a connected HDMI connection then you must connecting with a VGA screen to do this procedure.

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 1:19am
updated my J3455-ITX from 1.2 to 1.3

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2017 at 1:24am
" rel="nofollow - @Stefan75
Yeah but what about it?
Can you give some more info here, because you posted that you had the HDMI problem too?
Is it solved now, that is wat we want to know ????

Posted By: alexdanis
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2017 at 10:46pm
" rel="nofollow - Hi all,

I am experiencing the same problem.
When waking up from sleep i can't see anything on my screen even though the computer/board is on.

The problem persists even with firmware 1.3 and on both HDMI (converted to DVI) and VGA connections to my Dell U2311H monitor

Any hope on this?

Posted By: beste-spellen
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 12:24am
I am also still experiencing the same issues.
Motherboard: J3455-ITX
TV: LG OLED 55E6V

Running the latest beta BIOS, but to no avail...

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 12:08am
" rel="nofollow - If I am not alone on this, then the problem is not fixed with bios 1.3

Any response from ASROCK on this issue?

Posted By: beste-spellen
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 3:18am
" rel="nofollow -
Originally posted by alexdanis alexdanis wrote:

Any response from ASROCK on this issue?

Yup, I'm still busy with ASRock Tech Support. They do give some helpfull advice, but I'm not there yet.

HDMI works, but only:

• if in the BIOS, the Launch Video OpROM Policy is set to Legacy Only, and
  • The Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is being used

When I install the Intel® HD Graphics - the latest version or the version from the ASRock site - the HDMI video output stops working again...

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 4:52am
" rel="nofollow -

so that means that bios 1.3 did not solve the issue. When can we expect a new bios that solves this issue?

It's a pity cause its such a nice board!

Posted By: Sireone
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 7:21am
" rel="nofollow - Same issue here running a J3455-ITX.  HDMI works perfectly fine on my 1080P Sharp, but no signal on my LG UH8500 4K TV.  

On an interesting note, I did an motherboard swap from an Asus N3150I-C (in order to her 4K@60Hz) and noticed that Libreelec booted up on the LG 4K set.  In display settings, I had Default, eDPI and HDMI.  I had to set it to HDMI for it to work (via a VGA monitor first).  I then set Libreelec to Adjust Display Refresh Rate to Always and then would get a blank screen when playing a video.  So I reinstalled Libreelec and now no signal at all on the LG, not even post.  I connected it back to the Sharp and everything works.  Looking at the display settings, HDMI is gone and now I see Default & DP.  

Not sure what that means, but could probably get it to work (in Libreelec at atleast) by adjusting some settings?

Date Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 11:14am
Progress!!!  I was able to get Libreelec to recognize the HDMI, but I had to run the following command.  Still no output from post.  I only see the display once Kodi is booted.

xrandr --output eDP1 --mode 1920x1080 --rate 60.00

And added it to startup with this.

/storage/.config/autostart.sh
(                                                
 xrandr --output DP1 --mode 1920x1080 --rate 60.00
) &

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:38pm
" rel="nofollow -

You should use firmware version APLITX1.30A to solve this problem, which it does.

1.30 (without the A) does not solve this problem

It's a bit of a shame that I am not allowed to put a attach (why not??)

Asrock should put the 1.30A firmware on the download page a long time ago to solve this isseu, but at this moment it is still not available!

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:42pm
Hi MediaCenterWorld thanks for the tip!!!ClapClap

I updated to firmware 1.30A and indeed it has solved the problem. When using windows, after waking up from sleep I can finally see the Windows login page again!
Using the HDMI output (cable to DVI) to my Dell 2311H this now finally works!
However, when using the VGA output the problem persists. For me this is fine as I mostly use the HDMI out, but thought i should mention it here.

For anyone looking for the firmware, in the j4205 official AsRock webpage, at the bottom of the left menu there is a "Beta zone". You can find it there! Version 1.30A reads (Do not launch vBIOS if not detect HDMI monitor). There are even some other versions like 1.20H (improve TV card compatibility) and 1.20D (Modify vBIOS setting for HDMI display) which i haven't tried

Posted By: energy2k
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:47pm
Hello,
I am in the same situation as you. I have a Samsung TV 4K Series 6 (KU6500) that does not recognize video input via HDMI.
I have tried all the bios that have been published, both those that are in the official section as in the beta section and none has worked.
With what little I have researched, it seems that the Intel NUCs have a similar problem and Intel has released an upgrade firmware for HDMI 2.0 with the Samsung 4k Televisions.
I know it is not specific to this model of plate, but from the comments I read it seems to work.
I'll try it this afternoon and tell you something.

More info:
  • German review, first comment: http://www.technikaffe.de/anleitung-394-asrock_j4205_itx_im_test__apollo_lake_mit_hdmi_2.0_und_hevc_10bit" rel="nofollow - http://www.technikaffe.de/anleitung-394-asrock_j4205_itx_im_test__apollo_lake_mit_hdmi_2.0_und_hevc_10bit
  • Kodi Forum: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php%3Ftid=270298&page=71" rel="nofollow - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=270298&page=71
  • Download from Intel:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY" rel="nofollow - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY
Edited: Updated Kodi Forum and Intel download URL (https issue).

Date Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:55pm
Hi there,

i can't see two of the three links you have posted (the kodi and intel one appear to be dead)

I have to correct my previous post. Wake up from sleep works also with the VGA output with firmware 1.30A

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:05am
Originally posted by energy2k energy2k wrote:

Hello,
I am in the same situation as you. I have a Samsung TV 4K Series 6 (KU6500) that does not recognize video input via HDMI.
I have tried all the bios that have been published, both those that are in the official section as in the beta section and none has worked.
With what little I have researched, it seems that the Intel NUCs have a similar problem and Intel has released an upgrade firmware for HDMI 2.0 with the Samsung 4k Televisions.
I know it is not specific to this model of plate, but from the comments I read it seems to work.
I'll try it this afternoon and tell you something.

More info:
  • German review, first comment: http://www.technikaffe.de/anleitung-394-asrock_j4205_itx_im_test__apollo_lake_mit_hdmi_2.0_und_hevc_10bit" rel="nofollow - http://www.technikaffe.de/anleitung-394-asrock_j4205_itx_im_test__apollo_lake_mit_hdmi_2.0_und_hevc_10bit
  • Kodi Forum: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php%3Ftid=270298&page=71" rel="nofollow - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=270298&page=71
  • Download from Intel:  http://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY%3Fproduct=95078" rel="nofollow - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY?product=95078

Let me know how this works.  Based on the steps, you need to be connected to an HDMI 2.0 source for it to work.  I tried this while connected to VGA in addition to my LG tv (as I could not see a picture on the LG), but it failed to update.  I'd like to know how it's done.

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 2:33pm
I'm using a UE48JU7580 at UHD 60Hz RGB.
The picture is 95% stable. I sometimes get no picture during boot.

When I tried a UE43KU6070 in a TV shop I also got not picture.
But that was in Q1 with ASRock FW 1.2 and LSPCON FW 1.0x I think.

It's highly recommended to update the LSPCON FW to 1.66 or higher.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Sireone Sireone wrote:

Let me know how this works.  Based on the steps, you need to be connected to an HDMI 2.0 source for it to work.  I tried this while connected to VGA in addition to my LG tv (as I could not see a picture on the LG), but it failed to update.  I'd like to know how it's done.
It works!!!!
I used an old 720p LCD TV to install Windows, then download HDMI firmware update from Intel webpage and, after update, shut down and connect PC to my Samsung 43KU6500 4K TV... and voilá, video appears!
J4205_4K_lo

As I said below, I tried all the Firmwares (1.30, 1.30A, 1.20D, 1.20H) and now I have 1.30 without issues.

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 6:56pm

It works!!!!
I used an old 720p LCD TV to install Windows, then download HDMI firmware update from Intel webpage and, after update, shut down and connect PC to my Samsung 43KU6500 4K TV... and voilá, video appears!
J4205_4K_lo

As I said below, I tried all the Firmwares (1.30, 1.30A, 1.20D, 1.20H) and now I have 1.30 without issues.

During the update, was the HDMI connected to your Samsung as well?  I read that it has to be connected to a HDMI 2.0 device to be recognized. What firmware did you use, the one from Asrock site or Intel NUC site? 

Date Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 7:23pm
During the update process, HDMI was connected to 720p LCD TV (from LG).

I'll explain all the process:
  • Connect HDMI to 720p LCD.
  • Turn on the machine. Bios I used is 1.30 official.
  • Load windows normally.
  • Download HDMI firmware from intel:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY" rel="nofollow - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY
  • Decompress and run.
  • Follow instructions.
  • Afther that, changed HDMI firmware from 1.56 to 1.66.
  • Shut down.
  • Connect HDMI to 4k Samsung 43KU6500.
  • Turn on... and voliá.
That's all.

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 4:23pm
" rel="nofollow -

During the update, was the HDMI connected to your Samsung as well?  I read that it has to be connected to a HDMI 2.0 device to be recognized. What firmware did you use, the one from Asrock site or Intel NUC site? 
Hello,
It worked for you what I said?

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2017 at 7:10pm

" rel="nofollow -

Hello,
It worked for you what I said?

It actually did work!  I had to use a DVI to HDMI cable for the upgrade as the picture was black on my Sharp 1080p tv after the Intel driver update [required].  After the upgrade from 1.56 to 1.66, I connected the HDMI to my Onkyo 4K AVR (connected to my LG 4K TV), which then allowed me to see post when I turned on the J3455.  One thing of note, is that even though I see post when I turn on the PC, the screen goes black, then no signal.  I then have to connect to Libreelec via ssh then run 'xrandr --output DP1 --mode 1920x1080 --rate 60.00' to get the screen to display.  Not sure if it's a setting in Libreelec.  Still researching.

Posted By: Gwaihir
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 5:32pm
" rel="nofollow - Hello!

I´m running into the same problems now! I have a J4205 Board connected to a Denon X1300W and a LG OLED 55B7D and this is what happens:

1) on startup it shows the Windows bootup logo, then it loses the signal, comes back and shows just a black screen
2) when in Windows the screen (and audio) goes dark from time to time for a second
3) just a minute ago it just lost the signal completely while in Windows

I have installed Beta BIOS 1.30A but it does not help :-((

Anything I can do? Thanks for your help!

Date Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 3:25pm
Hello,

Have you read my post on 20 Jul 2017 at 1:23am?

It seems the problem is HDMI controller firmware. 

During the update process, HDMI was connected to 720p LCD TV (from LG).

I'll explain all the process:
    • Connect HDMI to 720p LCD.
    • Turn on the machine. Bios I used is 1.30 official.
    • Load windows normally.
    • Download HDMI firmware from intel:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY" rel="nofollow - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY
    • Decompress and run.
    • Follow instructions.
    • Afther that, changed HDMI firmware from 1.56 to 1.66.
    • Shut down.
    • Connect HDMI to 4k Samsung 43KU6500.
    • Turn on... and voliá.
That's all.

Date Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 3:56pm
" rel="nofollow - Hi, i have read your solution but I don´t have an Intel NUC Kit here. It´s a simple self-made HTPC. Or am I getting something wrong?

I have emailed tech support and they sent me a BIOS 1.66. Seems there is a new one. I cannot test it as I have already sent back the board to the vendor because besides the HDMI problem there was no way to get a smooth 4K TV broadcast with DVBViewer. But that is a different topic already discussed in the DVBViewer forum.

Date Posted: 03 Sep 2017 at 6:01pm
I think you're misunderstanding me.
I have the same motherboard as you, and this motherboard uses the same components for HDMI output as the Intel NUC. In an Intel forum they commented that exactly the same thing happened to them as to us (they couldn't connect the HDMI output to a 4K TV) and the solution they found was to update the BIOS of these components (not the motherboard BIOS).
Follow my instructions (connect HDMI to a monitor or TV other than 4K, start windows, download and update the BIOS of HDMI components, turn off, connect to 4K TV and enjoy).
Greetings.

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 2:33am
Ah, then there was a misunderstanding! Thanks for the clarification!

Posted By: tomandcat
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 2:52pm

Hello,I am from China and also have this HDMI output problem on my J3455-ITX.
Yesterday it seems that I resolved it by following steps.
Thank you all of us!

My hardware:
J3455-ITX
PicoPSU-120W DC-ATX Mudule
Panda 65" 4K UHD TV(LE65N88S-UD)

?¦Connect HDMI to my Panda 65" TV.
?¦Turn on the machine. Bios I used is 1.30 official.
?¦Load windows normally (of course I restart many times but only 1 time is OK to see WIN10 logo )
?¦Download HDMI firmware from intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY" rel="nofollow - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC7i3BN-NUC7i5BN-NUC7i7BN-NUC6CAY
?¦Decompress and run.
?¦Follow instructions and start to upgrade
?¦After a short time black screen, upgrade HDMI firmware from 1.56 to 1.66.
?¦Shut down and power on again
?¦OK! Enjoy your happy time.

Posted By: Zzenz
Date Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 10:02am
Hello.

Yes I followed these instruction without issue.. Seemed to work for a week or two, but now the same damned issue is happening again.. Windows always boots to troubleshoot/restart etc.

If I disconnect the HDMI windows will boot normally and can login via VNC... So did that, reconnected the HDMI cable and turned on the 4k TV. Computer crapped out and restarted back to  troubleshoot/restart etc.

IS THIS ISSUE ever going to be fixed or what Asrock?????????

Any other work around or fix to this ridiculous issue?
CheersAngry

Posted By: Tikoo
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 7:37pm
I have the same issue! Windows keep rebooting and asking for troubleshoot.

Posted By: Tikoo
Date Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 7:38pm
" rel="nofollow - Which Video driver need to be used? May be problem in drivers?

Date Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 9:27pm
Here some help from Intel:
  https://communities.intel.com/thread/118814" rel="nofollow - https://communities.intel.com/thread/118814

My J3455-ITX (HDMI FW 1.66) works fine..
Driver Version: 22.20.16.4749
Operating System: Windows* 10 Pro (10.0.16299)
Current Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Connector Type: DisplayPort
Device Type: Digital Television

-------------

Posted By: marco25
Date Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 11:58am
" rel="nofollow - same problem here.... got no signal before, upgraded the HDMI firmware per instruction. went successfully and verified the firmware did get upgraded. then wont boot into Windows after reboot... even the latest INTEL driver from Dec 2017 did not help. have to uninstall intel driver in safe mode to get it back... then it auto install INTEL driver later and went right back to the problem after reboot.... way too much trouble with this board... my first asrock and badddddd experience... any other thing to try? helpppp.... thanks

Date Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by marco25 marco25 wrote:

" rel="nofollow - same problem here.... got no signal before, upgraded the HDMI firmware per instruction. went successfully and verified the firmware did get upgraded. then wont boot into Windows after reboot... even the latest INTEL driver from Dec 2017 did not help. have to uninstall intel driver in safe mode to get it back... then it auto install INTEL driver later and went right back to the problem after reboot.... way too much trouble with this board... my first asrock and badddddd experience... any other thing to try? helpppp.... thanks

Yeah I will not be buying another of their products, and not so much that it has this issue, but the ABSOLUTELY, NO help, NO support or after all this damned time a NO proper fix!

Crap customer service Asrock!AngryOuch

Posted By: uhrheber
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 5:52pm
I have the same problems with the J4205-ITX.
But in my case, the situation was the following:
On a Full-HD monitor, everything was fine.
On a 4K TV (Telefunken A50U445A) it showed:
- BIOS: horizontal flickering lines, sometimes black screen
- Windows 10: (latest Intel graphics driver): horizontal flickering lines during boot, after that OK. But: 4K playback isn't smooth, neither in WMP nor in Kodi.
- Linux Mint 18.3 cinnamon: I had to experiment with the drivers and libraries, ended up with i965-va-driver and va-api libs installed manually. Also had to update the kernel to 4.11. With that, I had smooth playback in Kodi, but black screen on the 4K TV. 

Then I installed the Intel NUC firmware update and the results were:
Win 10: no change
Linux: finally a picture on the 4K TV, but flickering horizontal lines.

Then I began experimenting with all of my HDMI cables and all of the TV's HDMI ports.
I finally found a combination, that gives a fault-free picture.
Playback in Kodi is smooth, even for 4K movies with high data rate, but the processor load is rather high, so when the processor is doing something else in the background, the playback lags.
Also, the picture is somewhat pale, but that can be corrected with Kodi's contrast and brightness settings.
Only the lastest Kodi 18 nightly works, no older versions.

I think, that 4K playback on Intel graphics is still in it's infancy.
It works somehow, but without reserves, so it feels like playing full HD on a Raspberry Pi 1.
The J4205-ITX board seems to be not well tested, and obviously ASRock doesn't bother delivering them with already updated BIOS and firmware.

Oh, and BTW: forget about playing games on this board. The 3D performance of the intel graphics is rather poor.

I planned to use this board as a party PC, for playing Ultrastar Deluxe and watching movies. It'll do the job, but nothing more. And installing all the experimental video acceleration stuff wasn't fun. Neither was having to crawl through the web to scrape up all the needed information to get it going.
I wouldn't do it again, and I wouldn't recommend this board to others.

Date Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 10:04pm
Yes I am at the point of damning a refund or a replacement for something that actually works!Angry

Posted By: uhrheber
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:25pm
What I also wanted to mention:

One of my HDMI cables is a cheap 5m long one, from a dollar store.
Surprisingly, it works very well with a 4K signal sent from my notebook, an Odroid C2, and an Android TV box (Zorke Z6).
With the J4205-ITX it doesn't work at all, regardless of what the resolution is.

So I think that the DisplayPort to HDMI converter on the board is just crap, and produces a weak and maybe out of spec signal.

I'm thinking of sending the thing back, it's not worth the trouble.

Posted By: rosch
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 11:59pm
" rel="nofollow -
Hi, same problem here with j3455-itx on FW1.3 (official) and an old samsung tv. I tried different Intel display drivers but I always got a black screen with a mouse pointer (Win10). When I put in my password (sometimes i had to try 2 or 3 times) the computer actually shows me the windows desktop.
So logging in without password solves the problem for me, but I like a real solution. :-)

I'd like to update the hdmi firmware, but the above mentioned link links to version 1.72. In the bin folder are 2 bin files for different nuc models. So which one I should use? One is for NUC6CAY, , one for NUC7ixBN. Please help. Thank you.

Posted By: Event4101
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 5:26am
" rel="nofollow - I purchased an ASRock J4205-ITX in November 2016. Back then I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Update, installed the drivers that were included with the J4205-ITX, and was stuck with the HDMI black screen and flashing mouse pointer problem ever since. The only HDMI driver that would work reliably with the J4205-ITX HDMI port was the default Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver. Unfortunately this driver was rather limited since it had a fixed resolution and no support for HDMI audio. Since, at that time, the J4205-ITX was a new board I felt bios and driver updates would soon fix the problem. Now, more than a year later, I'm still waiting.

In my case, when using the Intel video driver, I would open the Windows Event Viewer and check the System log. There I would find numerous Warnings for Event Id 4101. The description for this event was "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." The event was recorded about every two seconds, corresponding to the mouse pointer flash rate. Reviewing the event log entries it would appear the Intel video driver would hang-up and Windows would restart the driver over and over and over. Even though you have a J3455-ITX, both boards are based on the Intel Apollo Lake architecture so I assume your problem is the same as mine.

In an attempt to solve this HDMI video problem, over the past year or so I installed ASRock bios updates when they were made available (currently v1.4), installed just about every Intel HD Graphics 505 video driver update when they became available (.4494, .4771, .4815, .4849, .4901, etc), and updated the Intel HDMI firmware from 1.56 to 1.66 (according to the Kodi forum, 1.66 is the last firmware update that will work with the ASRock Apollo Lake boards). I even submitted a support request to ASRock, but other than the token email response I never received a reply.

So nothing I tried helped to resolve the problem. To add insult to injury, Windows Update would keep reinstalling a malfunctioning Intel video driver replacing the working Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver. Fortunately I have Windows 10 Pro so I was able to block Windows Update from installing the Intel video driver by using a Group Policy setting.

Recently I stumbled upon the Kodi.tv web site and found a lot of insightful information in the user forum. The forum has a section titled "Hardware" and within that section there is a 118 page thread titled "Intel Apollo Lake". A significant portion of this thread is dedicated to solving HDMI problems with the ASRock Apollo Lake boards and problems with the MegaChips MCDP2800 Display Port -to- HDMI 2.0 chip on many of those boards. It is quite an interesting thread to follow if you find yourself with several hours of nothing to do. After reading most of the posts in this thread here is what I did to sort-of solve the black screen problem with my board.

1) I updated the J4205-ITX video firmware from v1.56 to 1.66. Version 1.66 is no longer available for download from the Intel web site, but I found that 1.66 was offered for download in the Kodi thread, on page 117, by member fritsch. Unfortunately, in my case, this alone did not solve my HDMI black screen problem.

2) I read in the Kodi Apollo Lake forum that the J4205-ITX DVI port was essentially a HDMI 1.4 port with audio (even though the DVI spec does not include audio). The DVI port by-passes the problematic MegaChips MCDP2800. So I went to WalMart (not promoting, it was just nearby) and purchased a DVI to HDMI adapter.  I then plugged the TV HDMI cable into this adapter and tried using the J4205 DVI port.  Unfortunately this still did not solve my HDMI black screen problem.

3) I used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to create a bootable usb flash drive with the latest Windows 10 build (I did this on January 21, 2018). I completely erased a hard drive and then installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 from the usb flash drive. Once Windows was installed I allowed Windows Update to download and install whatever drivers it chose. I installed none of the ASRock J4205 drivers that were included with the board or from the ASRock web site. From what I saw, Windows Update installed these Intel drivers for my board...

Intel Other Hardware SMBUS 5AD4
Intel System 3.0.0.1115 (7-23-2017)
Intel Display 22.20.16.4749 (7-24-2017)

So with Intel HDMI firmware version 1.66 installed, using a DVI to HDMI adapter from WalMart to connect the TV HDMI cable to the J4205 DVI port, and a fresh Windows 10 installation that did not include any ASRock supplied drivers, I now have a rather reliable HDMI signal to my TV which does include HDMI audio.

It has been a just passed a week and the only time I will encountered a black screen with flashing mouse pointer is when I have powered-on the computer before I power-on the TV. The LCD TV seems to go through a start-up process and my guess is the Intel video driver is unable to detect the LCD TV during this period. If I wait for the TV to finish the start-up process and display "No Signal", and then power-up the computer, I don't experience the black screen problem or, I probably should say, that has been the case so far.

With the computer powered-on, I can power the TV off and on and the picture always returns without any issues so, whatever problem there is with the J4205 and the Intel video driver, it seems to only occur during the initial detection of the HDMI TV. In closing, I can't say if just one or all three steps I followed were responsible for solving my HDMI black screen problem, but at least the problem is now manageable.

It would be nice if ASRock and Intel would finally solve this problem, but I don't feel optimistic. The Apollo Lake boards are now over a year old, are susceptible to several nasty exploits (Intel Management Engine, Meltdown, Spectre), and being a throwaway society it is often cheaper for manufacturers to ignore problems and just let attrition takeover.

Anyway good luck and here are a few links:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=270298&page=117
https://www.walmart.com/ip/ONN-DVI-to-HDMI-Adapter/544003242

Date Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:40pm
" rel="nofollow - Yes my issues have become even worse and can't even get an image at all. HDMI or DVI. Contacted Asrock direct and really have had no help or support from them apart from trying a new BIOS 1.42 beta or something.. After the computer just kept repeated booting into the BIOS, I finally got a picture... For two days! Now nothing at all....

Also this is the Asrock forum right??? Why the hell has there been not one post from Asrock regarding this issue?

I have never been more disgusted in a product and even more so in the non existing support.

I now have to unplug ALL video cables from the TV and use a backup media player to watch anything off my plex server.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:43pm
Hi Zzenz welcome to the club, although, I'm sorry that you found yourself to be a member. It has been a little more than two weeks since I was finally able to achieve some HDMI video stability using the Intel HD Graphics driver with my J4205-ITX board, which I documented rather thoroughly.

I'm happy to report that the HDMI is still working provided I always make sure to power-on the TV before I power-on the computer. When I fail to follow that power-up sequence I still end-up with a black screen and flashing mouse pointer which then requires a computer reboot to resolve the problem.

You didn't mention if you were using Linux or Windows with your ASRock board, but you might try performing a thorough memory test to make sure your HDMI problem isn't being aggravated by some other, possibly intermittent, hardware issue.

I used Memtest86 to test the memory on my ASRock board. Memtest86 will create a standalone bootable USB drive if you have a spare USB flash drive handy. I allowed the memory test to run overnight and fortunately had no memory errors. That's just a suggestion and is certainly something simple to check.

If you are using Windows, and can get it to load, Windows has a built-in memory test utility, Windows Memory Diagnostic, found from the Start menu under Windows Administration Tools. It can also be found in the Control Panel in Administrative Tools.  Memtest86 performs an extensive amount of memory testing. I'm not sure how thorough the Windows memory test is by comparison.

Obviously, with these embedded boards, the memory, power supply, and drive are the only parts that can be swapped out when problems arise. As you mentioned, the lack of assistance from ASRock is disappointing. It does feel like some of these Apollo Lake boards have been banished to the land of misfit boards. I've noticed a few forum moderators that will offer suggestions, but I can't say that I have found any forum members that claim to represent ASRock.

https://www.memtest86.com" rel="nofollow - https://www.memtest86.com

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 8:26pm
Thanks.. yes running windows 10. And yes the first thing I did was check the memory. TV on or off I still get nothing at all now.

Such a shame.. It is a nice board and did everything I expected form it... Apart form actually be able to view it .

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 1:03pm
Hi, I might have the same "problem" with the black screen / flashing mouse...
But when I see that I hit ESC and enter my W10 pin... then it logs in and I can see the desktop.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:56am
" rel="nofollow - Zzenz
It would seem like the HDMI on your board may have failed. From what I have read of other people having HDMI problems with these Apollo Lake boards, even the ones manufactured by Intel, they usually can get either the HDMI or DVI port working in some fashion through various combinations of updates (drivers, video firmware, BIOS). As I wrote in a previous post, the HDMI port would work with the Microsoft default video driver, it was the Intel driver that created my problem. Obviously I don't know where you purchased the board, but I assume it has gone beyond the return for a refund date.

You seem like a tech savvy person, but have you tried a different HDMI cable? During my extensive reading about this problem it did appear that these boards could be picky about the quality of the HDMI cable. Some reported using a better quality HDMI cable solved the problem. I got the impression that you had used your HDMI cable with other AV equipment so was hesitant to make the suggestion since it seems unlikely that is the problem.

Just curious, are you able to get a video signal from the on-board VGA port? That is, if you have access to monitor or TV with a VGA port.  I never encountered a problem with the VGA port.  If the VGA port is working you should be able to get into Windows Device Manager and see the video driver that is being used. If it is the Intel driver, you can switch back to the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver to see if that will resurrect the HDMI port.  At least that would tell you if the HDMI port has failed or if it is a driver issue. Of course I'm also assuming that you haven't tossed the board in the trash and moved-on with your life. :)

Stefan75
I tried your approach and it didn't work for me. I powered-on the computer with the TV powered-off.  Once the computer had booted I powered-on the TV and was met by the usual black screen and flashing mouse pointer.  I pressed the ESC key and there was no change.  I pressed Enter, Space bar, and still nothing.  If you are entering a PIN then I assume you are using a Microsoft account to log-in to your computer. My Windows 10 installation doesn't use a Microsoft account, I'm using local accounts, but I doubt that would make a difference.

It seems odd that if you are experiencing the HDMI driver problem that pressing the ESC key would resolve it.  Just curious, once you see the black screen and flashing mouse pointer, then log-in, if you view the Windows System log do you see recent Event Id 4101 Warning entries with a description that points to a problem with the display driver igfx?

One odd thing I did encounter when I was experiencing the HDMI video problem, if I logged-in to the computer using Windows Remote Desktop from my laptop, I could get the computer desktop to display on my laptop.  Once I logged-out of the Remote Desktop session then the Intel video driver would start working with the TV HDMI port.  Remote Desktop is only available with the Windows "Professional" version so the "Home" version doesn't have the feature.  Still, Remote Desktop really wasn't a convenient solution to the problem, but I thought it was a peculiar observation that appeared to solve the problem until the computer was shutdown.

Date Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Event4101 Event4101 wrote:

" rel="nofollow - Zzenz
It would seem like the HDMI on your board may have failed. From what I have read of other people having HDMI problems with these Apollo Lake boards, even the ones manufactured by Intel, they usually can get either the HDMI or DVI port working in some fashion through various combinations of updates (drivers, video firmware, BIOS). As I wrote in a previous post, the HDMI port would work with the Microsoft default video driver, it was the Intel driver that created my problem. Obviously I don't know where you purchased the board, but I assume it has gone beyond the return for a refund date.

You seem like a tech savvy person, but have you tried a different HDMI cable? During my extensive reading about this problem it did appear that these boards could be picky about the quality of the HDMI cable. Some reported using a better quality HDMI cable solved the problem. I got the impression that you had used your HDMI cable with other AV equipment so was hesitant to make the suggestion since it seems unlikely that is the problem.

Just curious, are you able to get a video signal from the on-board VGA port? That is, if you have access to monitor or TV with a VGA port.  I never encountered a problem with the VGA port.  If the VGA port is working you should be able to get into Windows Device Manager and see the video driver that is being used. If it is the Intel driver, you can switch back to the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver to see if that will resurrect the HDMI port.  At least that would tell you if the HDMI port has failed or if it is a driver issue. Of course I'm also assuming that you haven't tossed the board in the trash and moved-on with your life. :)

Stefan75
I tried your approach and it didn't work for me. I powered-on the computer with the TV powered-off.  Once the computer had booted I powered-on the TV and was met by the usual black screen and flashing mouse pointer.  I pressed the ESC key and there was no change.  I pressed Enter, Space bar, and still nothing.  If you are entering a PIN then I assume you are using a Microsoft account to log-in to your computer. My Windows 10 installation doesn't use a Microsoft account, I'm using local accounts, but I doubt that would make a difference.

It seems odd that if you are experiencing the HDMI driver problem that pressing the ESC key would resolve it.  Just curious, once you see the black screen and flashing mouse pointer, then log-in, if you view the Windows System log do you see recent Event Id 4101 Warning entries with a description that points to a problem with the display driver igfx?

One odd thing I did encounter when I was experiencing the HDMI video problem, if I logged-in to the computer using Windows Remote Desktop from my laptop, I could get the computer desktop to display on my laptop.  Once I logged-out of the Remote Desktop session then the Intel video driver would start working with the TV HDMI port.  Remote Desktop is only available with the Windows "Professional" version so the "Home" version doesn't have the feature.  Still, Remote Desktop really wasn't a convenient solution to the problem, but I thought it was a peculiar observation that appeared to solve the problem until the computer was shutdown.

Thanks for the reply.. HDMI works sometimes  as  does DVI to HDMI  converter.. But when I say sometimes, I mean 1  out of 100. DVI seems  to work  ok if I use a native DVI  monitor.. (but this is a Media Player/plex server, so need HDMI)

Yes the d-sub when I just re tested it seems to work fine.

Remote desktop works either team viewer , VNC or AnyDesk.

Damned board also seems  to want to forget my boot drive every now and again as well. Intel SSD.. And no  it is not the bios battery as everything else is remembered etc.

Honestly a system just should not need this much work put into it just to get it going. I have  over 25 years in IT  and have tried everything I  can think of... It is just plain and simply a  badly designed and  implemented motherboard  with poor bios software or hardware  or both  implementation and a shocking DP to HDMI  bridge....

Posted By: roT-
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 6:09pm
Just to let you guys know..

I dont think the new j4105-itx is an improvement at all.
I bought this motherboard 2 weeks ago and experienced a lot of HDMI issues.
No screen while booting. And in windows strange color problems like adjusting the gamma in windows with a result of green or purple colored windows..

For 2 days I tried to solve these problems.(With the professional IT experience I have) In the past I was dedicated to solve this kind of problems, nowadays i'm kinda lazy and returned the motherboard to the shop. It just need to work properly. Dont have time for this sh*t.

Date Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 8:18pm
Yes, I have given up on asrock gear full stop now and will no longer be selling it to my customers.

Last reply I got was.. Yes we have asrock in Australia, but bad luck send it back over seas.
 Their customer service is as bad as their products. Real shame as well.

Posted By: 3vil5
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 1:29am
" rel="nofollow - no one has find a solution?

I'm doing the return application with amazon. Is very sad couse i think is a great system, but i need to usi it only via htmi on the tv, so is totaly useless like this.

Thanks

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 5:37am
well i have made a fresh install of windows 10 pro and all works fine even the hdmi issue.

I have done lot of reboot, shoutdown etc and always windows boot regularly... untill i have installed the video driver. After the installation the hdmi probelm again.. i have tried to update with the last versione on intel web site but the problem still remain. Now i will do a new fresh installation, test the booting and tgen install immediatly the last version... i think nothing will change but...

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:45am
i have the solution!!! :-)

Send back to the dealer and buy a new Gigabyte!!!

Thanks Asrok for doing absoluty nothing! Great company!

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:56pm
Hm...

Maybe i should think twice before buying the asrock j5005 in a few weeks..

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:21pm
I would

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 11:29pm
well..

testing the j4105 was not a succes. (see my previous post)

Posted By: DrTroy
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 5:54am
I have a J4105 and regret the purchase, it's laggy using windows, if it goes into sleep the HDMI signal doesn't return (have to either reboot or unplug and plug the hdmi cable). Video playback is awful, scrolling in browsers waits then catches up.

What a waste of money !

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 2:37am
Also:

The AsMedia sata controller is a piece of garbage.
When copying a lot of files of a reasonable size, it is a no go.

Only the Intel sata ports are decent.

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 9:01am
Sigh. I went to the extent of re-installing Windows 10, let windows just install drivers, no asrock drivers. Then Had to change hdmi cables and  hdmi port on the TV.. It worked for almost 1  week and then started to do the same crap again.. Wont boot up with the hdmi cable in.. Windows boots to repair mode. So same rubbish again.

I also suspect that this rubbish board has destroyed one of my TV's hdmi ports, as that port does not work anymore. Clap So now I am back  to just using this total rubbish board as a headless NAS.. What a total waste of MONEY!

As for Asrock support...... LOLOL what damned support.. Never never again asrock.Ouch

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 10:39am
" rel="nofollow -

I see that ASRock released two BIOS updates on March 9th, v1.5 and v1.6 for the J4205-ITX board.  There is a notice that v1.5 must be installed first followed by v1.6.  I downloaded and unzipped both updates and could find no release notes about what these BIOS updates will remedy.  I wish this information would have been included.  I have not updated my board and I probably will wait awhile before I do.

There is a new ASRock forum thread that shows some early releases of these BIOS updates came in the form of a Windows BIOS installer which, apparently when used, bricked the boards.  It would seem that the Windows installer has been retracted and only Instant Flash BIOS updates are now available.

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8037

At least one forum member, 3vil5, mentioned their board updated successfully using Instant Flash.  They are claiming that the two BIOS updates have resolved the HDMI problems.  Could this be the Apollo Lake salvation so many have been waiting for?

roT-
I have used all four SATA ports on my J4205-ITX without experiencing any problems.  Actually, the reason I originally purchased the J4205-ITX way back in 2016 was because of the four SATA3 ports.  At that time most of these small embedded boards came with only two SATA ports.  Anyway, my SATA configuration is...

SATA3_1
Raidon SR2611-2S-S2R+ with two Western Digital WD10EZEX drives in RAID 1 configuration.

SATA3_2
OCZ Trion 150 solid-state drive (480gb)

SATA3_A1 and SATA3_A2 (the ASMedia ports)
I connected these two ports to an eSATA backplate.  I will then connect external eSATA drive enclosures to these ports.  The times that I have used the ports I have never experienced any problems.  Using an external eSATA enclosure I have booted into Windows 10 and ran that way for a couple days without any problems.

During one episode, where I was attempting to determine if a hard drive was experiencing some type of random failure, I ran the IOzone file system benchmarking utility continuously for several hours against the drive in the external enclosure and didn't experience any problems with the ASMedia SATA port.

I can't say that I have ever tried copying a lot of files of a reasonable size so tonight I decided try such a scenario.  I copied and pasted about 700 files ranging in size from 19MB to 195MB, about 80GB total.  I copied the files from the drive attached to SATA3_1 to the external drive connected to SATA3_A2 and the files transferred without incident.

I then tried a second test where I copied and pasted a group of 800 files ranging in size from 500KB to 1MB to the same external drive without incident.  I then swapped the external drive to SATA3_A1 and repeated both file copy tests without any problems occurring.  After the tests completed I checked the Windows System event log to see if there were any Disk warning events recorded and there were none.

For the sake of comparison, I reviewed Device Manager for the driver that is used for the hard drive in the external eSATA enclosure and it shows the provider as Microsoft and the driver version as 10.0.16299.15.  Please note that I am not questioning your claim of a ASMedia SATA problem, I just thought I'd try to verify the problem and share my experience.

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 12:32am
Hi Event4101, thank you for your reply and testing.
Really really appreciate it!

Maybe I need to clarify what I mean with a lot of files of a reasonable size.

Once a week I run a backup job with cobian, from my HTPC to my NAS.
These are 2 jobs of 3,5TB and 1,8TB each.

When I put my hdds to SATA3_1&2: no problem both jobs are done overnight.
When I put my hdds to SATA3_A1&2: crash, boom, pew.. this is never gonna happen or work. log is full of errors like: device not ready or cannot read directory ***

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 9:40am
" rel="nofollow - Has anyone tested the new 1.5 & 1.6 BIOS's? The link in the above post no longer works.

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 12:53am
For some reason it seems like every time I insert a hyperlink in a post to this forum it doesn't work.  Anyway, I removed the hyperlink markup and simply inserted text so you can copy & paste the link into the browser address bar.  The link leads to another thread on this forum (Intel Motherboards) titled "Warning, J3455B/J3455-ITX/J4205-ITX BIOS brick !" so you can also find it that way.

From what I have read on this forum and the Kodi.tv forum, from the few that have posted comments about the two BIOS updates, they have been successful using the the Instant Flash method from either the BIOS setup screen or by using F6 key at startup.

It would appear that when ASRock first released the two BIOS updates they provided the updates in forms that could be installed using either Instant Flash or a Windows BIOS installer.  It would seem that people that used the Windows BIOS installer were the ones that bricked their boards.  From what I can see, ASRock has since removed the Windows installer version of the BIOS updates and now only the Instant Flash versions are available for download.

I'm sure a representative from ASRock will soon respond to this post to confirm that is what happened and that the existing BIOS updates are safe to install and will make all your wildest J4205-ITX dreams come true.

I'm tempted to install the updates and probably will do so in the next week or so.  Two new BIOS updates, Windows 10 Spring Creators Update on the horizon, gee, let the fun begin.

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 1:27am
" rel="nofollow - I asked that they remove the Windows and DOS flashers.

It's my experiences here and in the forums that if a BIOS is to get hosed it is with using Windows or DOS flashers. DOS not so much. Windows? Bigly.

I'm also of the mind that if we can build our own computers we sure as hell don't need to rely on Windows as a crutch for not learning. Then again.........Witness those that do finish building their own and within 10mins are here asking how do I overclock, what are your settings, my 3600 ram only boots at 2133, it doesn't see my NVMe, etc etc .......

I am battling to have them remove all BUT Instant Flash BIOS files.

Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 2:52pm
I see they have now removed all 1.5 and 1.6 BIOS updates.

I download  before hand.. Happy I did not apply them as yet.. Was at the point of already on USB stick. Then I had another look at the site..

Asrock should be disgusted with themselves.. 

Date Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 4:01am
It is interesting that those two new BIOS updates have been removed, even the Instant Flash versions.  I'm glad I held-off installing them.  I wonder if the BIOS updates will eventually be returned and, if so, what the timeline might be.  If the BIOS updates are re-released, it would be nice if some release notes were included so I would know what impact the changes will have.

It's tough never receiving any news about what is happening.  I understand what member wardog said, about some users who don't put in the effort to do their own research and learn, but sometimes users must depend on one another because manufacturers leave us feeling abandon without any acknowledgement of potential problems and likely remedies.  Reasonably informative documentation is also often lacking which leaves users to spend time trying to find clues about how things are supposed to function.

I like being a do-it-yourselfer since the outcome can be satisfying, and I end-up with exactly what I was seeking, but there are occasions when I feel the playing field is tilted against me.  Fortunately I usually have good experiences, but every so often the experience can lead to frustration. C'est la vie

Date Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:04pm
" rel="nofollow - I confim, i have had instlled corectly the 2 bios updates, 1.5 and 1.6 with instant flash. ut this has no resolved the hdmi issue. I've gived back to bord and get back my money.

What to say? Waste time that value more then my money. No apologise from asrock, no solution from asrock. It seems the company doesen't exist...

Un fortunatly i'm not able to find another board with similar function on Mini-ITX format. I will wait.

If you can give the bord back

Posted By: chrisk2305
Date Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 2:41am
" rel="nofollow - any news on this topic? I am also facing the HDMI issues. Bios 1.40 installed and LSPCON 1.66 (as 1.72 does not work). This is ridicolous!

Posted By: Gussie
Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 5:20pm
I bought my J4205 back in Nov 2016 but did not use it much, I remember some issue with double boots which was fixed with a BIOS upgrade but do not recall any HDMI issues.

More recently I decided to do a clean install of Windows to prepare it for a KODI installation.

Loaded BIOS V1.40
Installed Windows 10 Pro V1709 (OS Build 16299.431) using the MS ISO
Allowed Windows 10 to update all OS & device drivers - the VGA driver installed was V22.20.16.4749

Then I saw the infamous black screen & flashing mouse cursor, I could only get to the desktop by booting without the monitor and then switching the monitor on (even then it wouldnt work always)

Changed the VGA driver to the latest Intel V24.20.100.6094 - made no difference
Also tried different HDMI cables and Monitors/TVs made no difference

I then fired off a support ticket to ASRock Netherlands

Whilst waiting for a response I had an idea - I uninstalled the VGA driver and was then left with the basic MS VGA driver V10.0.16299.15
THIS WORKED !! I got the desktop every time I booted!
BUT windows would automatically keep updating the driver to V22.20.16.4749 - so I disabled driver updates.

I then decided to install the ASROCK VGA driver V21.20.16.4494 - then mysteriously Windows failed to boot asking me to repair or restore - I then saw in the BIOS that for some reason CSM had become enabled - so I disabled it and boot then worked again

Now with the ASROCK VGA driver V21.20.16.4494 everything STILL WORKED !!!
I then installed the latest Intel driver V24.20.100.6094 and re-enabled Windows driver updates - on reboot everything STILL WORKED !!!

Please note that I have not updated the HDMI firmware as others have done.

I have no idea why suddenly the HDMI is behaving - yesterday and today I booted and rebooted many times and it works all the time !
Maybe when CSM was mysteriously enabled - some other BIOS settings got changed - I don't know.

Go figure !

ASROCK have now replied asking me to use BIOS V1.40 default settings, make sure CSM is disabled and to load their VGA driver V21.20.16.4494

I have not replied yet - I will check my system for a few more days - but at the moment it is behaving.

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 11:40am
" rel="nofollow - It's nice to hear that you had success with your J4205-ITX and the HDMI port.  From what I gather not everyone experiences problems with the HDMI port but, for those that do, the problem can be quite frustrating to resolve and some never do.  I get the impression that the problem could possibly be traced to anomalies with the HDMI interface and some LCD displays/TVs, where the EDID doesn't properly identify the characteristics of the connected display.  I'm not sure if this is caused by the LSPCON chip, the connected display, the HDMI cable, the Intel video driver, or some combination of the four.

Like you, I never had a problem with the HDMI port and my display when the Windows 10 Microsoft Basic Display Adapter Driver was installed.  The problems would start once the Intel video driver installed.  Of course the Microsoft driver provides a fixed basic set of display characteristics so there is practically no display configuration available when using that driver.  The Intel driver provides for a lot of configuration and it is my guess this is where the problems begin, when the Intel driver attempts to interrogate the display characteristics and fails to properly do so.

I have read where some people have installed the third-party Custom Resolution Utility application to override the EDID with a user defined EDID.  Apparently this solves the problem provided the display remains the same.  I'm not fond of installing third-party workaround software, if it can be avoided, so I never gave CRU a try.

It has been about twelve weeks since ASRock released J4205-ITX BIOS updates 1.5 and 1.6.  If you have been following some of the threads on this forum you will know that those BIOS updates were pulled a few days later because there were reports that some users where bricking their boards, apparently depending on the BIOS installation method that was used.

I downloaded the two BIOS updates shortly after they were released, but I never installed them because I assumed they were not ready for prime time.  My J4205-ITX continues to work with my display HDMI interface, with caveats, plus using a DVI to HDMI adapter cable along with BIOS 1.4 and LSPCON firmware 1.66 installed.  I didn't want to potentially make the situation worse by installing 1.5 and 1.6.

I've been reading that the new Gemini Lake boards (J4105-ITX and J5005-ITX) don't use the LSPCON chip for HDMI so that could be an option for those that have deep pockets and are ready to chuck the J4205-ITX.  For those that are using Windows 10, and don't have a Retail License, swapping in a Gemini Lake board will probably leave them begging Microsoft to reactivate the Windows license.

My last contact with Microsoft activation support had me speaking with a nice gentleman from India.  Neither of us could understand one another.  After a frustrating ten minutes of "What?", "Huh?", and "Could you repeat that?" he sent me to a synthesized voice that recited a long activation code which did the trick.  When calling activation support perseverance is probably a virtual.

Anyway, with the introduction of these new Gemini Lake boards I'm left to wonder if patches will ever be available for the older misfit Apollo Lake boards.  In addition to the HDMI problems, the Apollo Lake boards have several exploitable Intel vulnerabilities; Intel Management Engine, Meltdown, and Spectre.  I believe Intel has addressed these vulnerabilities with patches for the J4205, which were released to production in 2017 and February 2018, but I'm not sure if ASRock will make these patches available.  I haven't read any news that said patches are on the way.

I have been following the ASRock Support -> Latest BIOS Update list for about twelve weeks, waiting for another J4205-ITX BIOS release.  For many weeks I found no activity then, in the past two weeks or so, there have been about thirty BIOS updates released for various boards.  Unfortunately none of those updates have been for the J4205-ITX.

So what can I say, it has been a slow night and I had time to write.  All the best to ya and enjoy your J4205-ITX with the working HDMI display.

https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2018/04/microcode-update-guidance.pdf

https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-Custom-Resolution-Utility-CRU

Date Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:16pm
Pretty good summary of the issue. I'm still OK - touch wood!

Will wait another a few days before I reply to ASRock Tech Support - I just wish I knew exactly what I did to make it work.

In any case I've used Macrium Reflect to save an image of my disk and taken pics of my BIOS screens.

Posted By: chrisk2305
Date Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 12:03am
Thank you guys for posting your experiences. Unfortunately this doesn't work for me so I still hope that ASRock releases a proper Bios / LSPCon Firmware  or driver that solves this issue. This is massively frustrating for me. 

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 5:07am
Switched my J4205 on today and noticed it was updating ...

Security update for Adobe Flash Player: June 7, 2018 KB4287903
Cumulative Update - June 12 KB4284819
Win 10 Update KB4056254

Rebooted and BAM my black screen was BACK !!!!

Checked my BIOS AND CSM WAS ENABLED AGAIN !!!!

Disabled it and everything is working again.

Seems that something is sometimes enabling CSM AND THAT IS CAUSING MY BLACK SCREEN WHEN USING HDMI (ALTHOUGH THE DVI INTERFACE STILL WORKS).

If you have a black screen with a flashing cursor when using HDMI - check your CSM setting in the BIOS it should be disabled.

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:04pm
" rel="nofollow - Oh my Gussie, I believe you are onto something with that CSM setting somehow getting enabled after being specifically set to disabled.

I remember many many months ago, when I was configuring some bios settings, I too could have sworn that I had disabled CSM, but I would later discover that it was enabled.  I typically don't have a need to venture into the bios that often and, with so many settings, I certainly don't review them all when I do.

I'm glad you mentioned your observation concerning the quirkiness of the CSM setting.  At least now I know that it wasn't some form of absentmindedness on my part.

I just returned to my bios settings and found the CSM setting was enabled (again).  This "CSM (Compatibility Support Module)" setting is sort-of hidden because it is located at the very bottom of the bios "Boot" page and it may be necessary to drag the scroll bar (if present) down to find it.  But even then the current state of this setting is not shown on the Boot page.  The setting must be selected which then shows a second page with the current CSM state.

I switched CSM back to "Disabled" and saved the bios configuration and allowed the computer to restart.  I then shutdown the computer and powered-off the LCD display and then powered-on the computer.  After a minute or so I then powered-on the LCD display and found the Windows 10 Start screen was displayed!  That just never happens!  I'm usually left staring at a blank screen with a flashing mouse pointer.

I then shutdown the computer and powered-off the LCD display.  I moved the HDMI cable to the J4205-ITX HDMI port (instead of the DVI port with the HDMI adapter I have been using).  I powered-on the computer and waited a minute or so before powering-on the LCD display.  Once again I found the Windows Start screen was displayed.  I had given-up on ever using the HDMI port since it was causing me so much grief with the blank screen and flashing mouse pointer.

As I was performing some other trials I did encounter the blank screen with the flashing mouse pointer while the HDMI cable was connected to the J4205 HDMI port.  I went back into the bios and found that the CSM setting had somehow been set to "Enabled" even though I had never returned to the bios during my trials.  Once I set CSM back to "Disabled" the LCD display once again acted normal.

I noticed that when CSM is set to "Enabled" there are other options that appear, one of which is titled "Launch Video OpRom Policy".  By default this setting is set to "Legacy only".  I wonder if this is causing all the problems with the HDMI interface when CSM is enabled.

So far I can't figure out exactly when the CSM setting is being switched from Disabled to Enabled.  If there is a way to reliably repeat this incident then maybe ASRock can publish a bios fix, hopefully sometime in my remaining lifetime.  It is getting late here (1am) so hopefully I can follow-up with some additional testing to see if I can pin-point when CSM is being corrupted.

What a discovery Gussie!  If this HDMI problem can be resolved with a simple bios fix then you definitely deserve the $5,000 bug bounty I'm sure ASRock would be happy to award. :)

Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:54am
" rel="nofollow - Provided with the J4205-ITX bios CSM configuration observation made by member Gussie, I was finally able to find a method that would always produce the blank LCD display with a flashing mouse pointer problem that I was experiencing with Windows 10 Pro and the J4205-ITX HDMI port.  The problem appears to be related to when the LCD display is powered-on during the bios start-up (hardware detection?) process.

I can't say that other owners of the J4205-ITX board can reproduce the problem in this manner, but I posted three procedures below that I used to detect when the CSM configuration is somehow being changed from "Disabled" to "Enabled".  When this change occurs, that is when I encounter the blank LCD display.

Procedure Notes:
1) I use the notation "CSM" as an abbreviation for the "CSM(Compatibility Support Module)" bios configuration found at the bottom of the J4205-ITX bios setup "Boot" page.

2) I use the notation "Windows 10 Start screen" as the screen displayed by Windows 10 at start-up, that shows the current date and time.  Pressing the "Enter" key, or left-clicking the mouse, will present the user log-in screen.

3) Windows 10 "System Information" (MSINFO32.EXE) reports System Summary -> BIOS Mode value as UEFI.

4) The following procedures were performed using bios version 1.40, the current version posted by ASRock for the J4205-ITX.  It is possible that the bios versions 1.5 and 1.6, that were posted and quickly removed by ASRock, may not be susceptible to this problem.

5) With my J4205-ITX and HDMI LCD display the following three procedures can be repeated with the same outcomes.

***** Procedure A : Blank screen with flashing mouse pointer *****
1) Power-on LCD display (connected to J4205 HDMI port)
2) Power-on computer
3) Enter bios setup (F2 key)
4) Set CSM to "Disabled"
5) Save bios changes and exit
6) Power-off LCD display
7) Wait for Windows to load (approximately one minute)
8) Power-on LCD display
9) Windows 10 Start screen is shown
10) Perform Windows Restart
11) Wait for Windows to load (approximately one minute)
12) No Windows 10 Start screen is shown. The LCD display is blank with a flashing mouse pointer.

Note:
Accessing the computer using the Windows Remote Desktop client, from a remote computer, does show the Windows 10 user log-in screen.  Upon log-off from the Remote Desktop session, the LCD display, connected to the J4205 HDMI port, will then show the Windows Start screen.  Performing a Windows Restart, and entering bios setup, reveals that CSM has changed to "Enabled".

***** Procedure B : Bios CSM configuration changes from Disabled to Enabled *****
2) Power-on computer
4) Set CSM to "Disabled"
6) Power-off LCD display
7) Wait for Windows to load (approximately one minute)
8) Power-on LCD display
9) Windows 10 Start screen is shown
10) Perform Windows Restart
11) Enter bios setup (F2 key)
12) CSM has changed to "Enabled"

***** Procedure C : Bios CSM configuration remains set to Disabled *****
2) Power-on computer
4) Set CSM to "Disabled"
6) Wait for Windows to load (approximately one minute)
7) Windows 10 Start screen is shown
8) Perform Windows Restart
9) Enter bios setup (F2 key)
10) CSM remains set to "Disabled"

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 5:25pm
Seems like a new BIOS 1.70 - 1.80 have been released etc.

But why oh why is there no describtion on what they contain? What are the fixes and/or new fetures does this BIOS contain?

Does this fix the HDMI issue?

Date Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 5:52am
I installed BIOS version 1.8 without any problems. From an informative post by member "nickq", found in the thread titled "BIOS issues on J4205-ITX", I didn't need to install the 1.7 bridge BIOS since I was already using BIOS 1.6.

In my post to the thread titled "Any new J4205-ITX BIOS?" I mentioned my experience with the two BIOS updates 1.5 and 1.6. After installing those two updates I noticed that my particular HDMI problem, documented on this thread, had been resolved. I also noticed the vulnerability with the Intel Management Engine had been patched. I assume BIOS updates are cumulative so I would think installing 1.7 and 1.8 would provide fixes included with those previous versions.

I don't know what issues BIOS version 1.8 has solved. I haven't noticed any difference after the update. As you mentioned, unfortunately there are no release notes included with the updates. After reading the nickq post there does appear to be some hint from ASRock Support that the 1.8 update could have some type of impact on memory compatibility, but I found the information a bit confusing.

After installing 1.8 I noticed that, upon restart, it did take an uncharacteristically long time for the POST screen to appear. Perhaps this was caused by the BIOS attempting to detect the memory. Entering BIOS setup showed the memory was properly detected, and subsequent restarts occurred quickly, so everything is back to normal.

BIOS issues on J4205-ITX
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10129&title=bios-issues-on-j4205itx

Any new J4205-ITX BIOS?
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10044&title=any-new-j4205itx-bios

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net