Forum Description: Question about ASRock AMD motherboards
URL: https://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7340
Printed Date: 29 Sep 2024 at 7:58am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: AGESA PinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.0
Posted By: wardog
Subject: AGESA PinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.0
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 2:22am
New BIOSes are being released containing the latest AGESA, PinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.0

Replies:
Posted By: foppe
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 4:07am
" rel="nofollow - Cool, but are they at all safe? The number of brick anecdotes is pretty disturbing

-------------
AB350 Pro4, Ryzen 1600, 3.8GHz@1.35625v, Vengeance LPX 4x8GB b3000c15 2666@1.35v

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:31am
Originally posted by foppe foppe wrote:

" rel="nofollow - Cool, but are they at all safe? The number of brick anecdotes is pretty disturbing

Brick anecdotes abound concerning flashing, period. Add you can believe only a small portion of what get's posted to the 'net. ie: Is it as they posted, or is it more User Error

If your system is running fine atm, there is no need to flash.

BIOSes, fickle things they are, and flashing present a danger to even seasoned veterans.

Me doing it here is to be able to provide forum support. My doing so here is commonplace and I accept the risk. It's just something I must do. Yet if a system is running fine, I always preach to leave well enough alone. It's not like you'll/they'll up some synthetic score by leaps and bounds in doing so.

Posted By: foppe
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 3:25pm
I appreciate that, but I do find it rather disturbing how (in my case) 4.20 was released only to be retracted, and that the ab350m already got a new bios *again* after 4.30 was released for it last week, with no indication as to why and what was changed/fixed.

-------------
AB350 Pro4, Ryzen 1600, 3.8GHz@1.35625v, Vengeance LPX 4x8GB b3000c15 2666@1.35v

Posted By: PinetreeRoad
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 3:49pm
" rel="nofollow - Is there an ETA? Or are they being released as they get done?

I havn't seen an update since September. Beginning to wonder if support was dropped for my board TBH.

Posted By: stree
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 6:45pm
I have an AB350 ITX-ac running an R3 1200, DDR 4 is 2400 and nothing is overclocked.
The BIOS is 3.10 and it runs flawlessly. So no desire to upgrade the BIOS.
I also have an X370 ITX-ac and have been saving this waiting for Ravenridge to install on it. This is on BIOS 3.00.
I thought I would swap the 1200 etc from the AB350 and onto the X370, see it all runs ok and then when the Ravenridge is available just do a CPU-APU swap.
But now this bridge BIOS and 4.4 APU BIOS make me think the Raven ridge will not run unless I install the latest BIOS..
I find BIOS upgrades nerveracking, even though the 6 or so I have done over 15 years have all gone well, so what are the chances I can just run Raven ridge on the 3.10 and 3.00 BIOSs I have without updating to the latest, which do seem flakey.

-------------
ASRock X370-ITX BIOS 4.50
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
2x8GB Ballistix Sport LT 2933
960Evo M.2 256GB, Firecuda 1TB
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
G-Unique Archdaemon 300 Watt
Lian-li Q21B

Posted By: Heckinwoofer
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:23pm
After updating my BIOS to 4.40, DRAM voltage keeps changing back to 1.35V. 

I was able to get stable OC on my RAM on BIOS 3.40 at 3466MHz 1.45V, but now with the new BIOS I can't, even with the exact timings which are all set manually.

MB: AB350 ITX/ac
CPU: Ryzen 3 1300X
RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB 3000MHz 16-18-18-38 (Hynix M-die)

Posted By: Dibdidu
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:01pm
" rel="nofollow - Be warned when using the 350B itx/ac and APU.
Dont update to 4.40
Look here:

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7337&title=ab350-gamingitx-ac-bios-440-bricked-it

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by stree stree wrote:

I have an AB350 ITX-ac running an R3 1200, DDR 4 is 2400 and nothing is overclocked.
The BIOS is 3.10 and it runs flawlessly. So no desire to upgrade the BIOS.
I also have an X370 ITX-ac and have been saving this waiting for Ravenridge to install on it. This is on BIOS 3.00.
I thought I would swap the 1200 etc from the AB350 and onto the X370, see it all runs ok and then when the Ravenridge is available just do a CPU-APU swap.
But now this bridge BIOS and 4.4 APU BIOS make me think the Raven ridge will not run unless I install the latest BIOS..
I find BIOS upgrades nerveracking, even though the 6 or so I have done over 15 years have all gone well, so what are the chances I can just run Raven ridge on the 3.10 and 3.00 BIOSs I have without updating to the latest, which do seem flakey.

There will be more posted on this at a later date. I wouldn't concern myself worrying at this stage.

There will be support. That is the entire reasoning behind AM4.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by PinetreeRoad PinetreeRoad wrote:

" rel="nofollow - Is there an ETA? Or are they being released as they get done?

I havn't seen an update since September. Beginning to wonder if support was dropped for my board TBH.

Na. There's support.

The release of TR4 so soon after AM4 interrupted/slowed down everything.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Dibdidu Dibdidu wrote:

" rel="nofollow - Be warned when using the 350B itx/ac and APU.
Dont update to 4.40
Look here:

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7337&title=ab350-gamingitx-ac-bios-440-bricked-it

This is so anecdotal I won't comment.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by foppe foppe wrote:

I appreciate that, but I do find it rather disturbing how (in my case) 4.20 was released only to be retracted, and that the ab350m already got a new bios *again* after 4.30 was released for it last week, with no indication as to why and what was changed/fixed.

Be concerned with the releases for YOUR board.

Posted By: Dibdidu
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:27pm
Yes, just his and my experience.
My board isnt running after this update to 4.40.
Thats why there is a forum.
To share experiences. ;-)

Posted By: Heckinwoofer
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 9:59pm
" rel="nofollow - Any idea why the DRAM voltage can't go past 1.35V in 4.40? The option is there but the value keeps changing back.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:10pm
Thanks Wardog.

-------------
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
Lian-li Q21B

Posted By: Xaltar
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:32pm
" rel="nofollow - I think a lot of the issues we see stem from the fact that AMD are playing catch-up. Intel is not without it's issues but where it comes to platform support and stability they have a lot of experience over AMD. AMD has not had a new architecture for over a decade before Ryzen hit, they got used to the simplicity of releasing minor UEFI tweaks and microcode updates during that time. Ryzen was nowhere near ready at the time of it's release. The firmware alone needed another 6 months to a year of vigorous testing and tweaking in conjunction with other hardware manufacturers. This never happened.

Now they are pumping out AGESA updates like crazy trying to catch up and mitigate performance and stability deficits when compared to intel. AMD are not being as careful and thorough with their testing as manufacturers are used to. On top of that there are users clamoring that updates are not flowing fast enough, X or Y vendor already released updates for this, why doesn't my board have an update yet? etc. When intel releases a major core platform update it is fairly safe to assume it has been thoroughly tested, it's changes documented and distributed to hardware vendors and major bugs and tweaks have already been addressed. I can only guess but I am almost 100% certain the same is NOT true of AMD with Ryzen.

Yes, we are seeing some fairly high instances of bricked boards via UEFI update issues and failures but this is not happening to all boards. This indicates either an issue with particular hardware combinations or users not following the proper procedure when updating. I frequently find that a user has failed to restore factory defaults before updating for example. This alone can easily cause issues, especially if the system isn't completely stable at the overclock the user has set. In a fair number of cases with the newest updates however it does seem that certain hardware seems to be resulting in failed (bricked) updates. 

I have passed this information on to ASRock and they are looking into the issue. They have a lot to deal with regarding Ryzen with the demand for updates being what it is. They must walk a fine line between trusting AMD did their due diligence in testing and not trusting them and running more tests in house before updates are released. This takes time, often resulting in angry users over slow update releases. It does not help that users flock here or use the ticket system to demand updates ASAP. 

This is not an ASRock specific issue by any means and my post applies to other brands too. I am not defending ASRock or just pointing fingers at AMD. AMD did what they needed to in order to remain viable and now are shoring up the issues that move caused. It isn't surprising and I don't hold it against them, my Ryzen system is the best system I have owned in years. 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:46pm
Well said, I think you outline the situation very well.

-------------
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
Lian-li Q21B

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Dibdidu Dibdidu wrote:

Thats why there is a forum.
To share experiences. ;-)

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Heckinwoofer Heckinwoofer wrote:

" rel="nofollow - Any idea why the DRAM voltage can't go past 1.35V in 4.40? The option is there but the value keeps changing back.

You should create a Sig.

As to why, no. I don't have your board to test with.

Fire off a msg at https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp and ask them to check this.

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

This indicates either an issue with particular hardware combinations or users not following the proper procedure when updating. I frequently find that a user has failed to restore factory defaults before updating for example. This alone can easily cause issues, especially if the system isn't completely stable at the overclock the user has set. In a fair number of cases with the newest updates however it does seem that certain hardware seems to be resulting in failed (bricked) updates.

Yes folks. I agree.

I have been in computing now for decades. Even owned my own shop at one time.

Buying the parts and building it isn't scratching the surface.

Posted By: kerberos_20
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 2:32am
" rel="nofollow - i had some audio dropouts from sound blaster z..after weeks i finally managed to resolve it
it was causing pci-e x1 slots
moving it to pci-e x16 (which is connected to cpu) resolved it
buuuut now when i starting up pc...during post i hear some beeps with d7 debug code, post is working (d7 is missing keyboard/mouse) tho key/mouse is working fine
help? :)

edit: its 5 short beeps which should be: "The system CPU has failed"
pc is running fine btw

Posted By: PetrolHead
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 4:24am
I wish all the different BIOS versions had proper release notes. It's hard to judge whether an upgrade is worth the risk, when different versions of the BIOS can even have the same description. Also, "enhance the system compatibility" is too vague for my taste. I'd like to know how it has been enhanced. Also a list on known issues - there are bound to be some - would be nice.

-------------
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit

Posted By: Xaltar
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:26am
Honestly, I am not sure even the manufacturers know all the details with AGESA. A lot of the time it seems to be exactly that "enhanced system compatibility" for seemingly random RAM models and components. Listing exactly which ones would be nice but I am not sure AMD provides these details. As I said in my last post, AMD is clearly playing catch-up and as a result, cutting corners to get there faster. Fortunately Ryzen is a brilliant addition to their product stack and worth the teething problems. It sucks to have to RMA your board for a bad flash but at least there are no issues in doing so. I browse most of the manufacturer forums and ASRock is not alone in the bricked board department by any means, in fact, some manufacturers (not getting into names) are being hit a lot harder. 

-------------

Posted By: Valacer
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 6:12pm
" rel="nofollow - Is it possible to downgrade back to the original 3.4 BIOS?

If so, can you go direct, or do you need to go via the bridging BIOS?

Posted By: augustobotossi
Date Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Valacer Valacer wrote:

" rel="nofollow - Is it possible to downgrade back to the original 3.4 BIOS?

If so, can you go direct, or do you need to go via the bridging BIOS?

I did directly in my KIller SLI and worked without a problem.

Posted By: Maddreg
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 5:05am
Tried new BIOS 4.50 and returned to 3.10. With 4.50 RAM OC to XPM 3200 works fine and I even managed to post 3333, but there is absolutely no stability (BSODs, random reboots, crahes) with same timings and frequency which worked fine with 3.10 BIOS

-------------
ASRock AB350M Pro4//Ryzen R6 1600@3800=1.275v+Macho rev.B//GTX 1060//Ripjaws V@3200 16-18-18-38-56=1.4v (2x8Gb)//Corsair RM550x

Posted By: Meluto
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 5:26am
This is good news, I hope x399 platform will have better ram compatibility when the update catches with it

-------------
Taichi x399 MB
64GB RAM G.Skill - 2x F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR kits
Threadripper 1950x
EKWB water loop, XSPC CPU block
550MX 1Tb ssd & 12Tb hdd
2x EVGA SC BE 1080 ti
SB AE-5 sound
Phantek Enthoo Primo case

Date Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 6:57am
Originally posted by PetrolHead PetrolHead wrote:

I wish all the different BIOS versions had proper release notes. It's hard to judge whether an upgrade is worth the risk, when different versions of the BIOS can even have the same description. Also, "enhance the system compatibility" is too vague for my taste. I'd like to know how it has been enhanced. Also a list on known issues - there are bound to be some - would be nice.

Gasp!

PH, you of all people here know better than chasing BIOS releases Tongue

Posted By: kodachrome
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Maddreg Maddreg wrote:

Tried new BIOS 4.50 and returned to 3.10. With 4.50 RAM OC to XPM 3200 works fine and I even managed to post 3333, but there is absolutely no stability (BSODs, random reboots, crahes) with same timings and frequency which worked fine with 3.10 BIOS

ASRock Gaming k4 x370 here.. going to try revert to 3.4 too. 

No XMP profiles work on 4.5, so my Patriot 32GB DDR3200 is stuck at 2132 (stock speed).
Manually setting AMD CBS timings dont save or apply (and I did set "OC Switch" to AMD CBS from ASRock). 

Completely crap bios, very annoyed, will likely ditch this board as its been terrible with both sets of DDR4 I tried (both on compatible lists). 

Date Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 2:43am
" rel="nofollow - did u try set up your xmp in asrock then switch to cbs mode? for me cbs keeps asrock settings

Posted By: Valacer
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 5:21am
Originally posted by augustobotossi augustobotossi wrote:

I did directly in my KIller SLI and worked without a problem.

Thanks mate.

Posted By: PetrolHead
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 6:11am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Gasp!

PH, you of all people here know better than chasing BIOS releases Tongue

LOL I do know better, but the lure of those larger numbers is too stronk... ;) So far I've been patient and stuck with the 3.30 I installed the minute I powered up my new rig, though. I haven't even really though about trying out older versions to see if I can push my rig furhter than its current state. However, it may just be a matter of time before I find myself flashing the BIOS to some other version...

-------------
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit

Posted By: Kirurgs
Date Posted: 21 Jan 2018 at 7:36am
" rel="nofollow -
Originally posted by kodachrome kodachrome wrote:

ASRock Gaming k4 x370 here.. going to try revert to 3.4 too.?

Completely crap bios, very annoyed, will likely ditch this board as its been terrible with both sets of DDR4 I tried (both on compatible lists).?

Absolutely disagree :) I have R1700 (OC 3.7, +0.025V offset, 1.0V VDDC)+ x370 K4 + hynix 2x8GB 3200 cl16 corsair memory, finally I was able to achieve memory at 2933, all I did was overclock cpu, leave asrock setting on OC, enable xmp, lower memory from 3200 to 2933 and all works (it would not boot at 3200, but did not try anything to help).
I will not OC this system to max it possibly can, mild OC is fine for me. Best bios so far, at least for me.

-------------
CPU: Ryzen 5600X
MB: Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 (BIOS 7.03)
RAM: CMK16GX4M2B3200C16, works with 3200 by default on 7.03 bios (previously I could not go higher than 2933)

Posted By: Samoflan
Date Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:21am

I was able to get stable OC on my RAM on BIOS 3.40 at 3466MHz 1.45V, but now with the new BIOS I can't, even with the exact timings which are all set manually.

MB: AB350 ITX/ac
CPU: Ryzen 3 1300X
RAM: Team Vulcan 16GB 3000MHz 16-18-18-38 (Hynix M-die)

I am having the same issue. Using the XMP profile for 3200Mhz. I need adjust the voltage to 1.4v to be stable. But every time I restart, the voltages are set back to 1.35v. I didn't have this issue before updating my bios to 4.40

Posted By: J Z
Date Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:03pm
If you use the "AMD CBS Setting", you should deactivate XMP and set it manually under UMC.

Then the set Vdimm remains. At the moment do not mix XMP with the switch "AMD CBS Setting" !!!

-------------
Kind Regards,
JZ

https://shop.JZelectronic.de - Der Shop mit ausgesuchter ASRock Profi Hardware

https://www.facebook.com/asrock.de

Posted By: Prodif
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 7:57pm
" rel="nofollow - X370 Taichi when you plan to upgrade agesa to version PinnaclePI 1.0.0.0a / 1.0.7.2a ?

A month ago wrote to official tech support of those about problems with firmwares v3+, so still no who answered.
event.asrock.com/tsd-networking.asp  Thumbs Down

-------------
ASRock x370 Taichi (bios v2.36) / Ryzen-1800X / Crucial CT16G4DFD824A x2 / GPU: AMD R9 NANO / SSD NVMe Samsung 960 PRO MZ-V6P1T0BW (M.2) / HDD SATA 3TB x6 / PSU: Corsair AX860i
ps. RedDragon, by AG

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 9:54pm
" rel="nofollow - i was wondering
does anbody have working amd pbs settings?
when i set unused gpp clocks off to enabled, nothing happens
when i set clkreq to enabled, pc wont boot, it freezes after BDS (no error code), when i press reset button, i get F9 error and pc shuts down, then it starts up, but thats all it does...
anything voltage related has no effect whatsoever

whats the point then?

Posted By: nolive721
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 9:06am
I spent couple of hours last night trying 4.4 and 4.6 BIOS on my PRO4

CPU OC either with asrock or AMD CBS settings seems not as stable as it was with 3.3.either when I OC in the BIOS or via the A-tuning software, it would eventually crash on AIDA64 stress testing after few minutes (OC at 3.8Ghz, Ram at default 2133Mhz) or freeze after few seconds with extreme OCing (3.9Ghz, again RAM at default)

I have not done any in game testing, will do later this week

now with my Corsair RAM OCing, 4.4 BIOS would not give me any better results than the 3,066Mhz I was achieving with 3.3.just repeated cold boot and no post in windows
But with 4.6Bios, AMD CBS and UMC specific RAM settings have allowed me to post in windows at 3,200Mhz for the very 1st time since I have built this rig
I didn't have the chance to do any monitoring or stress testing though because windows froze after a minute he had reached the desktop
it could be that I didn't set the Ram voltage higher than the 1.35V default this BIOS gives now. with 3.3 Bios, I had to set my RAM at 1.375V to be stable at 3,066Mhz so that could be the root cause

will also do more investigation here because there is lot more fiddling in the BIOS ram settings I had no time to make last night that could bring my system stable so I wont bash Asrock for now, it seems a step in the right direction

-------------
3500X 4.4Ghz at 1.25V B550M Steel legend; 16GB CORSAIR LPX-3200 C16 running at 3333Mhz; 248GB NVME; VEGA 64 LC GPU OC 1700Mhz core 1150Mhz VRAM

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 10:05pm
for 3200 u dont need more than 1.35v
try to reduce resistance in cad/proc/rtt

Posted By: Ohoho
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 8:00am

Same here (X370 GAMING X), new BIOS(4.50) doesn't save dram voltage.

@edit
But there's a good thing i can change frequency and voltage in custom P-States Thumbs Up.

-------------
R5 1600
ASRock X370 Gaming X
G.SKILL TRIDENT-Z @3333C14 [F4-3200C14-8GTZ]
RX580 8GB SAPPHIRE NITRO+

Posted By: gandalf6700
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 7:20am
X370 Killer sli , dosent save Dram Voltage eather , would be nice if it did so i can run 3200mhz cl14

Posted By: Handrox
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 8:04pm
" rel="nofollow - When does a new bios arrive for the Taichi X370?

-------------
Asrock X370 Taichi + Ryzen 1700X@3.8GHz + 2x8GB GSkill TridentZ 3600MHz@3466MHz CL14 + MSi GTX 1070 Armor 2 OC

Posted By: Spectre73
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Handrox Handrox wrote:

" rel="nofollow - When does a new bios arrive for the Taichi X370?

I second that question

-------------
ASRock x370 Taichi (L4.72), R5 1600x, 32 GB G.Skill F4-3200C14-16GTZSW, RX Vega 64

Posted By: chubalz
Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:17pm
Update from BIOS 3.20 to 3.50 then 4.50.

Now a can run my memory to 2800 mhz stable.

Thanks Asrock!

-------------
Ryzen 5 1600 3.80ghz @1.3375v
Asrock X370 Gaming X 5.20 Bios
CM MA610P
Aorus Xtreme Gtx1080ti
Gskill Trident Z RGB F4-300016D-16GTZR @2800mhz
SamsungEvo 250
2Tb Firecuda
1Tb WDBlack
Corsair RM650X

Date Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:07pm
I updated the bios of Taichi to version 4.40, honestly, nothing has changed here, neither won nor lost ....

-------------
Asrock X370 Taichi + Ryzen 1700X@3.8GHz + 2x8GB GSkill TridentZ 3600MHz@3466MHz CL14 + MSi GTX 1070 Armor 2 OC

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 2:32am
Is just me or it's not possible to fix any value for DRAM over the default RAM value for the 4.50 BIOS (my mobo is the X370 Killer SLI).

Posted By: chubalz
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 12:31pm
" rel="nofollow - I found a bug in 4.50.

In CPUZ and BIOS my Ryzen is 3.6Ghz but in windows and cinebench its only 3.19ghz.

Which is correct? and how to fix it?

-------------
Ryzen 5 1600 3.80ghz @1.3375v
Asrock X370 Gaming X 5.20 Bios
CM MA610P
Aorus Xtreme Gtx1080ti
Gskill Trident Z RGB F4-300016D-16GTZR @2800mhz
SamsungEvo 250
2Tb Firecuda
1Tb WDBlack
Corsair RM650X

Posted By: Prodif
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 3:25pm
" rel="nofollow - At ASRock exist technical support which can respond to the request about mainboard firmware?
event.asrock.com/tsd-networking.asp  is dead, other vendors answer within several days.

-------------
ASRock x370 Taichi (bios v2.36) / Ryzen-1800X / Crucial CT16G4DFD824A x2 / GPU: AMD R9 NANO / SSD NVMe Samsung 960 PRO MZ-V6P1T0BW (M.2) / HDD SATA 3TB x6 / PSU: Corsair AX860i
ps. RedDragon, by AG

Date Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 5:38pm
" rel="nofollow - I sent a request pointing several bugs and there official answer was to not OC. What kind of answer is that???

Posted By: kenryk
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 5:01am
" rel="nofollow -
I updated my X370 Gaming K4 to 4.50 and it has the same memory problem that has been posted here multiple times: dram voltage cannot be modified. Mine is stuck at 1.2V and I can't go past 2133Mhz.

Is there any way to downgrade the bios?

Date Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 6:55am
I just upgraded the system to the new P4.60 BIOS, again the transfer rates are far below normal, almost 5000MB less than in version 4.40 of the Taichi X370 BIOS. The latencies are also slightly higher, appreciably higher ..

-------------

Posted By: mirandanc
Date Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 9:55am
Updated to version 4.6 from 3.4 trying to fix some random restarts, but now my 3000hz memory is only stable at 2060hz, the system is running flawlessly, but still the slow down is unacceptable

Posted By: jlw_4049
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 12:59pm
I've been using the beta 4.51A it's stable. No BIOS control for iGPU.

Also the RGB header selection colors are mixed up. Green isn't greed, blue isn't blue, and red isn't red. They are all mixed up.

But other then that it's working well.

https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/Fatal1ty%20AB350%20Gaming-ITXac/index.asp#BIOS" rel="nofollow - I'm running the Fatality AB350 Gaming ITX/AC motherboard

Posted By: JohnM
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 12:14am
" rel="nofollow -
Originally posted by jlw_4049 jlw_4049 wrote:

I've been using the beta 4.51A it's stable. No BIOS control for iGPU.

Yes there is. You just have to find it. Are you looking for clock/voltage adjustments or VRAM assignment? Details are in several threads here.

Quote Also the RGB header selection colors are mixed up. Green isn't greed, blue isn't blue, and red isn't red. They are all mixed up.

How are they "mixed up"? Do you mean transposed or do you mean that adjusting green adjusts red as well?

-------------
ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 ITX P4.90, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, 2x8GB Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2666C16, 250GB Samsung 960EVO, 500GB Samsung 850EVO, 4TB WD Blue, Windows 10 Pro 64, Corsair SF450, Cooler Master Elite 110

Posted By: IYAshike
Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:14pm
" rel="nofollow - Hello there,

(Make sure you read update at the bottom.)

Just wanted to report my experience with new BIOS version 4.6.

l built my system back in August 2017. It booted up and worked fine right away. No compatibility issues or such, just functioning fine.

A few days ago l updated from 1.0.0.6a (version 3.00) to latest BIOS (V-4.6) and ever since then the MOBO does not save the OC settings. 

With V-3.00 l had the 1700x OC to 3.7 (1.25V). l never had a crash, it was stable. l have no idea about OC so l was happy l could manage (no big deal at this mild OC level). 

When it comes to OC the memory, with both BIOS versions it was as simple as loading the XMP profile... That was all it took. 

To sum up, it seems that l cannot OC the CPU (so far?) with BIOS version 4.6. l personally don't care because l mostly work on my pc (Word) and soooometimes play Battlefield. As a PC enthusiast l have a better system that l need, and l OC it because l can...

Again, l just wanted to report my experience in case it helps. 

*Almost forget: I have a Samsung 960 EVO (M.2 - NVME) 250GB. With BIOS V.3 Samsung Magician software reported 'system incompatibility.' With new BIOS V.4.6, Magician reports 'no compatibility issue.'

UPDATE: l was taking a screenshot of Magician, Task Manager and CPU-Z when l saw the core speed displayed in CPU-Z being 3.790. It seems that the OC was indeed saved by the MOBO, yet not recognized by Windows Task Manger? Interesting...  

Unfortunately, l cannot attach the screenshot l took, probably because this is my 1st post and l just registered to this forum :-( 

-------------
1700x
x370 Gaming K4
EVGA 16GB-DDR43000
STRIX 1070

Posted By: DemonAk
Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:23pm
" rel="nofollow -
Hello, i think i found bug in bios 4.40-4.61 (x370 taichi). When select oc mode "Asrock settings" then dram timings configuration\data bus configuration and other cad bus not applying even if i choose different parameters they always stay auto. Settings applying only if select oc mode "AMD CBS Settings" and set them on advanced\amd cbs\umc common options\data bus configuration. Can you check this and fix in next bios?
PS: You can check this, select rtt/DrvStr on "asrock settings" and launch Ryzen Timing Checker 1.03 values will not change

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by DemonAk DemonAk wrote:

" rel="nofollow -
Hello, i think i found bug in bios 4.40-4.61 (x370 taichi). When select oc mode "Asrock settings" then dram timings configuration\data bus configuration and other cad bus not applying even if i choose different parameters they always stay auto. Settings applying only if select oc mode "AMD CBS Settings" and set them on advanced\amd cbs\umc common options\data bus configuration. Can you check this and fix in next bios?
PS: You can check this, select rtt/DrvStr on "asrock settings" and launch Ryzen Timing Checker 1.03 values will not change

Thanks for pointing out the issue, but we can`t change a thing with the BIOS,  we are a user forum,
helping each other where we can.
Very occasionally an ASRock techie will drop in , but no guarantee. Also one or two of the mods here have contacts within ASRock and will do their utmost to bring issues like this to their attention.
 Might be a good idea for you to send your finding  direct to ASRock Technical support.

-------------
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
Lian-li Q21B

Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by stree stree wrote:

Might be a good idea for you to send your finding  direct to ASRock Technical support.
Posted in tech support, see what they answer. Smile

Posted By: cristy6100
Date Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by DemonAk DemonAk wrote:

" rel="nofollow -

Can you try to set Gear Down Mode to disabled and check after if you can change the parameters?

Also Ryzen timing checker 1.03 need latest SMU version to report correct clocks for advanced parameteres, ASRock latest AM4 UEFI versions do not have latest SMU version, they are 1 version behind

-------------
Main Rig: AMD Ryzen 2400G | ASRock Fatality X370 ITX/ac UEFI 4.90 | Corsair LPX DDR4 2400@3200 1.35V | Corsair RM650i PSU | CM ML120L AiO Cooler

Date Posted: 05 Apr 2018 at 3:48am
" rel="nofollow -
Originally posted by cristy6100 cristy6100 wrote:

Can you try to set Gear Down Mode to disabled and check after if you can change the parameters?

Also Ryzen timing checker 1.03 need latest SMU version to report correct clocks for advanced parameteres, ASRock latest AM4 UEFI versions do not have latest SMU version, they are 1 version behind
If i disable GDM ram very unstable, but it's not helped nothing changed, rtt same as auto

Posted By: timpage
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 5:35pm
Hello

New BIOSes are being released containing the latest AGESAPinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.0.

Date Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 6:27pm
" rel="nofollow - Wardog posted the same info on 18th January.
Am I missing something here?

-------------
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
Lian-li Q21B

Date Posted: 13 May 2018 at 5:48pm
" rel="nofollow - Does anyone know how to run the balanced power mode of windows? Here it never worked, I go for the 3rd cpu Ryzen and I tested practically all released bios and this never worked. Today I'm using a 2700X on the Taichi X370 with Bios P4.64 Beta and Windows 10 x64, but still it does not run the balanced power mode, the system simply locks up with a few seconds after login.

-------------

Posted By: eddie55
Date Posted: 29 May 2018 at 7:49pm
I see your signature mentions you have  2x8GB GSkill TridentZ 3600MHz@3466MHz CL14 ...
please just for testing purposes dial back your memory to standard clock speeds and let us know if you are still crashing... im willing to bet its the memory OC

Date Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by eddie55 eddie55 wrote:

I see your signature mentions you have  2x8GB GSkill TridentZ 3600MHz@3466MHz CL14 ...
please just for testing purposes dial back your memory to standard clock speeds and let us know if you are still crashing... im willing to bet its the memory OC

Thank you for trying to help me. The problem is in PCIE power management, which I had to disable in order to be able to use the pc in balanced mode or AMD Ryzen Balanced ..

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 1:41am
BIOS for Asrock X370 Taichi, "This happened 84 years ago."

Not so soon come back to buy Asrock product ..

-------------

Posted By: alek
Date Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 4:28pm
" rel="nofollow -
will asrock release a new stable bios based on agesa 1.0.0.2 for the ab350 itx?

it's stucked on a beta since one month

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:17pm
I cracked and tried the latest beta bios... I'll update you guys in 24 hours how it goes

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:42pm
Forget to charge anything here, they do not read anything posted here in this forum. I already gave up Asrock support ... I'm getting ready to buy a functional product from another brand ..

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:55pm
Usually leaving my computer on overnight results in a black screen in the morning I just checked and so far it's working okay I'll keep you updated in over the next 24 hours

Posted By: Animoski
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 4:32am
" rel="nofollow - There was a non-beta BIOS update uploaded today (4th of July!) for x470 Taichi

P1.5 - includes AGESA 1.0.0.4 

BIG bug noticed so far - switching between profiles in OC Tweaker completely locks up the BIOS...

Maybe? some of the sub-timings were fixed up if you rely on Auto, but some are still needing to be tightened down.

Posted By: gizmic
Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:56am
will try this when i get home later

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by gizmic gizmic wrote:

will try this when i get home later

Would appreciate it if you could please report if switching profiles locks you up. 
Beyond that, everything else seems to be running fine right now.

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 12:24pm
" rel="nofollow - i could try that for you i just hope it doesn't screw up my dual monitor as the current beta will kinda ignore my CSM disable settings and put my uefi on my secondary portrait screen and would require full reset to fix

kinda hard to do bios settings sideways XD

notice any changes like doing 3600+?

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 8:52pm
comfirmed loading profiles will crash the uefi 

did some quick random overclocking above my current 3333 in ranges CL14-16 no go but didn't test with increasing voltages so for me the new bios didn't fix anything for me 

i'll try my other 2 problems 

random uefi screen on secondary portrait monitor  
WOL not working

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 3:25am
Same goes for me. Overclocking RAM isn't improved at all. Possibly a CPU limitation more than anything in that aspect..

I think they're trying to improve the Auto sub-timings, with this BIOS it seems more sub-timings are actually what they should be than before. Might just be my bad (brain) memory. 

I've noticed that the "boot training" behaves differently now as well. It seems to actually kick in about half as much on bootup as before, which is noticable as I got 3 Noctua 140 3k rpm fans on and it doesn't go full blast twice now. 

-------------
AMD 2700x | G.Skill 16GB Flare X 3200 Mhz | EVGA 1070Ti FTW Ultra Silent | EVGA G1+ 750w | ASRock X470 Taichi

Posted By: wino
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 9:36pm
AGESA PinncalePI 1.0.0.4 arrived for next boards :) 

At the moment:

- official:
Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4
X470 Master SLI
X470 Master SLI/ac
X470 Taichi
X470 Taichi Ultimate

- beta (on request only, from ASRock partner, it could be early beta, because you don't see them on ASRock site on the beta BIOSes list !): 
http://www.jzelectronic.de/jz2/index.php" rel="nofollow - https://www.jzelectronic.de/jz2/index.php
X370 Killer SLI
X370 Gaming X
X370 Taichi
X370 Professional Gaming

-------------
AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac 10.31 BIOS | Ryzen 5 5600 | G.Skill Flare X 2x8GB @ 3466 14-14-14-28 | Zotac GTX 1050 Ti | Kingston KC3000 1 TB M.2 | SilentiumPC Supremo M2 Gold 550W V2 | Plywood case 24x22x21 cm

Posted By: gwilly7
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 11:31pm
Of course  no Fatal1ty X470 Gaming ITX on that list

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:23am
dont feel sad about it i'm actually considering rolling back since the profiles dont work i cant do my trial and errors

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 1:06pm
i think i'll try amd cbs mode tonight if there are no changes then it would seem the code just improves on non sammy b-die kits

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 6:20pm
" rel="nofollow - BIOS seems to be a constant patch-up fix here break there process that I?™m quickly losing all confidence in..

I have gained stability in CPU overclocking with p1.5 BIOS. 4.2Ghz wasn?™t 100% stable for me before, now it?™s rock solid under a full 18 hour aida64 stress test, and my B-die ram seems to be more stable (non-QVL), but this broken profile function is beyond sad..

I?™ve been busy recently but I?™ll get back here shortly with more testing results.
My CPU seems to be volt hungry - not a real champ at all in OCing... But I was able to boot 3600Mhz ram at some point.

-------------
AMD 2700x | G.Skill 16GB Flare X 3200 Mhz | EVGA 1070Ti FTW Ultra Silent | EVGA G1+ 750w | ASRock X470 Taichi

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 11:16am
" rel="nofollow - Well, here's what i've been able to get so far with p1.5

Before p1.5, anything over 4.2Ghz was unstable (but bootable).

Now I was able to pass Cinebench once at 4.3, but only once.
4.25Ghz is now stable, even under 1.4v. (My CPU seems to be average-to-weak silicon?)

I toyed around with RAM some more. 3600Mhz is not happening. Not bootable at all. I used every suggestion the calculator had for me after importing the stock XMP profile and tuning it for 3600Mhz. The same tuning allowed for a 3466Mhz OC, but was not aida64 stress stable.

3333Mhz with optimized sub-timings seems to be my limit.

In A-Tuning, which seems to be the most reliable source of info for voltages, i'm hitting 1.4 volts on CPU and DRAM even though they're at 1.385 and 1.35 respectably. Level 3 LLC all around. 1.1v SOC.

I'm not sure how to get over these seemingly pliable overclocking walls. I have a Kraken X62 with Noctua fans and at these settings i'm getting 80-82*C, so I don't want to increase CPU volts beyond 1.4, which at 4300Mhz is bootable..

Any advice? Many thanks!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 6:40pm
" rel="nofollow - 82*C with Kraken? Hmm, my advice is to change thermal paste to Kryonaut or sth :)

-------------
AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac 10.31 BIOS | Ryzen 5 5600 | G.Skill Flare X 2x8GB @ 3466 14-14-14-28 | Zotac GTX 1050 Ti | Kingston KC3000 1 TB M.2 | SilentiumPC Supremo M2 Gold 550W V2 | Plywood case 24x22x21 cm

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 12:02am
pre 1.5 i've been using -0.7v offset on the cpu becuse i didnt like my temps

but right now i'm back to full auto settings 
short reports on hwinfo
max core vid are 1.475v (worst core)
vcore topping at 1.437v
tdie 66.5C which is alot lower than previous bios

i wont do tweakings on this uefi revision since i cant load saved profiles

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 4:47am
Originally posted by wino wino wrote:

http://forum.asrock.com/RTE_textarea.asp%3cmode=quote&ID=53418&CACHE=1608" rel="nofollow - 82*C with Kraken? Hmm, my advice is to change thermal paste to Kryonaut or sth :)

82*C after about 15 minutes of full aida64 stress testing at 4.25Ghz - 1.4v

I'm also using MX-4 thermal paste, which is very "comparable" to Kryonaut. Not sure what STH is?

Originally posted by gizmic gizmic wrote:

pre 1.5 i've been using -0.7v offset on the cpu becuse i didnt like my temps

but right now i'm back to full auto settings 
short reports on hwinfo
max core vid are 1.475v (worst core)
vcore topping at 1.437v
tdie 66.5C which is alot lower than previous bios

i wont do tweakings on this uefi revision since i cant load saved profiles

After fiddling around with BIOS so much I noticed something and it seems to fix loading profiles..
Enable CSM. I know it makes booting slightly slower and UEFI with lower res, but it is smoother - and will actually let you load profiles no problem for now.

----------------------

I'm genuinely concerned with RAM sub-timings.. Everyone seems to love tightening down their sub-timings, which for our motherboards seem to have it worse than others due to our janky "auto". I've noticed that indeed, I can re-produce higher results across the board (Cinebench, 3DMark Vantage, AIDA64 Memory/Cache benchmarks) simply tightening down the timings and doing nothing else.

In the calculator and even "The Stilt's Ryzen Timings", certain values have decimals. tRFC, tRFC 2 and 4 have values like "307.2" that I can't enter in the BIOS. I type in 307. and it locks in 307 before I can get to 2.

How do I get around this? If I leave it at 307 is it fine? Or should it be 308 as it should always round up? 

Leaving 2700x completely stock seems to be the way in my books. If you can get 4.35Ghz all-core, and that's a big IF, you'll be reaching what avg-silicon can do easily just bursting on it's own on 1-2 cores. I enabled Precision Boost Overdrive, and it allowed more cores to hit 4.35Ghz at the same time more consistently, but it seemed to be an either-or situation as it was ONLY hitting 4.35Ghz or 3Ghz.

I can be stable 4250Mhz and lose some performance in games but gain everywhere else, or be stock, stable, and genuinely not tell much of a difference, whereas RAM Mhz and sub-timings seem to be most beneficial. 

Sorry for wall of text lol

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:47am
" rel="nofollow - I didn?™t notice csm enable is slower either way I can?™t enable csm since it will load uefi on my secoardary screen which is very annoying to set bios on a portrait screen oh well

-------------

Posted By: cx5
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:09am
" rel="nofollow -
Originally posted by Animoski Animoski wrote:

In the calculator and even "The Stilt's Ryzen Timings", certain values have decimals. tRFC, tRFC 2 and 4 have values like "307.2" that I can't enter in the BIOS. I type in 307. and it locks in 307 before I can get to 2.

How do I get around this? If I leave it at 307 is it fine? Or should it be 308 as it should always round up? 

I just do simple rounding, i.e. 307.2 becomes 307, or in my case 3066mhz, recommended tRFC 536.6 is rounded up to 537, and tRFC4 245.3 rounded down to 245.

these tRFCs are so big in values the decimal don't make or break in boot-up nor stability issues.

from another perspective 537/536.6x100% = 0.07454%

whilst tCL from 17 vs 16 = 6.25% [significant], 

low numbers are much more sensitive than big numbers, example dram 2933mhz up to 3066mhz 4.53%, even 3200mhz up from 3066mhz is 4.37% versus tCL one digit jump causes 6.25% 

hence ignore the decimal of big numbers !!! no worries here.

-------------
x370taichi@3.50gen4
AX750 Optane900P SN770
3800x PosdonZro4 BarrowPWM-17w>420x140x28
XFX SWFT319 6900XT
MSI RX560 LP to get Fluid Motion BlueskyFRC 75hz

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 12:49pm
" rel="nofollow - Well thank you for the words advice. I?™m looking for performance but stability and longevity is also important to me.

What I?™m worried about in rounding up/down decimal values is possibly having a situation where because it?™s .2 off, it wasn?™t ready and has to repeat the whole process, and because it?™s such a high number I feel like it would be extremely detrimental.

Are these numbers connected in any way, like in a ratio where it has to be specifically those values ? Maybe I?™m thinking too much about it.

Is there a way to easily import sub-timing profiles? The CH7 has Stilts profiles built right into it, and I can?™t seem to find EVERY value from the calc as an option in the bios.. Ugh.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by gwilly7 gwilly7 wrote:

Of course  no Fatal1ty X470 Gaming ITX on that list
check it now :)

@Animoski:
sth = something ;)

-------------

Posted By: datonyb
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:57am
well in my opinion

mx4 isnt a bad thermal paste ,it just isnt a very good thermal paste

if your testing cpu's etc or running stock its much better than oem shipped stuff
if you using an expensive water cooler of high end air cooler theres many more preferable solutions esp. if overclocking

-------------
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold

Date Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 7:04pm
PinnaclePI-AM4_1.0.0.4 official for next boards:

Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
Fatal1ty X370 Gaming X
X370 Killer SLI
X370 Killer SLI/ac

additionally, it seems that ASRock has finally noticed a bug which resetting the XMP settings after removing the power plug from the outlet :) It would be great if they will notice a bug with profiles loading and add an PinnaclePI-AM4_1.0.0.4 to the B350 boards. Looking forward! :)

-------------

Posted By: Redtox
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 12:06pm
Today I updated my BIOS to Version 4.80 for my ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming X Mobo.

After I checked my AGESA Version under Advanced/AMD PBS/AMD Firmware Version, I thought first something went wrong with the Update, because there is shown Version PinnaclePi-AM4 1.0.0.2 instead of PinnaclePi-AM4 1.0.0.4 how its written in the description. I also checked the Main page in my BIOS and its the latest BIOS installed 4.80...

1.Update PinnaclePI-AM4_1.0.0.4
2.Keep the XMP setting after system restoring from G3 state.
* If the current BIOS version is older than P3.50, please update BIOS to P3.50(Bridge BIOS) before updating this version.

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35620775/20180713_053319.jpg.html" rel="nofollow">

Is it possible they did something wrong with the AGESA Version or is it just a typo on the website and we didnt got the PinnaclePi-AM4 1.0.0.4 yet ?

I'm a bit confused now Confused

Posted By: datonyb
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 1:11am
its more likely that
the coding identifier for the bios hasnt been assigned with the correct 1004
we have seen it before reported incorrectly in hwinfo

-------------
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold

Posted By: Ivan_83
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 12:39am
No, it is wrong description.

1. File from may 9 - no 1.0.04 at that time
2. 1.0.0.2 show inside BIOS, IMHO it extracted from agesa code

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 5:33pm
" rel="nofollow - anyone played with those new betas?

they got these descriptions
Keep the XMP setting after system resuming from S5 or G3 state.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 9:50pm
first setting tested 3466 and booted 

i cant even get past post at this speed previously

https://valid.x86.fr/1bm0i7" rel="nofollow - https://valid.x86.fr/1bm0i7

-------------

Posted By: fajrirchmn
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 11:53pm
" rel="nofollow - when will a320m hdv get 1.0.0.2a official update??

Posted By: WhatIsaCPU
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 9:44am
" rel="nofollow -
Can we get a full changelog please?

Posted By: jeniferconnorsmk
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 5:03pm
" rel="nofollow - New BIOSes are being released containing the latest AGESAPinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.0. Really ???

-------------
https://myassignmenthelpaustralia.com.au/" rel="nofollow - assignments help australia

Date Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:34am
lol thats just the title for the thread and never got updated scroll up for a few post we are on .4 now

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net